- Candidate 1 has a BS in Chemistry and 1 year experience in Chemical Formulation.
- She has 4 years’ experience working in an FDA regulated environment, including her current position with a pharmaceutical company.
- She has experience in project management, administrative duties and working autonomously with little direction.
- Candidate 1 is located in Georgia
- Candidate 2 has his PhD and 20+ years experience in formulation chemistry and FDA regulations.
- He has strong product development, quality engineering and product implementation experience in the chemical field.
- His FDA formulations experience includes polymer testing, consumer testing, quality engineering, manufacturing, ISO certified and working regulated testing.
- He has also handled the customer side and marketing.
- He has been in charge of multiple projects, one grew from 4 to 100 people. This project implemented a new product
- Candidate 2 is located in Georgia
- Candidate 3 has his BS in Biotechnology & MBA
- He has 4 years experience in formulation
- He has experience in data interpretation, presentation, and experimental design and experience using Excel and MiniTab.
- He has worked on method development, method remediation, Mean targeting (Specifications), Non-conformance/ CAPA projects, Six Sigma projects, laboratory improvement projects.
- He is accustomed to completing 20-30 page reports where he captures that he has completed the requirements of the original approved protocol, noted any deviation to the protocol and the effect or non-effect. Summary of all raw data and copies of any training records then a conclusion and summary of the test.
- Candidate 3 is located in Georgia