- Candidate 1 has a BS Electrical Engineering with emphasis on Power Systems
- He has almost 5 years experience as Controls Engineer, 3 years on Allen Bradley PLC, and in his current position all the machines he uses are Servos driven. He has extensive experience with PLC & HMI.
- He has experience with production and packaging automation machines.
- He has extensive experience with the National Electrical Code (NEC), he has developed and implemented design standards.
- He is comfortable developing equipment specifications, Issue For Bid (IFB) and Issue For Construction (IFC) packages.
- He has evaluated equipment requirements and he has developed and implemented controller programming for HMI and PLC. He has advanced maintenance and troubleshooting experience and loves that part of his job.
- He has extensive AutoCAD experience in design.
- He is very comfortable managing projects beginning to end, usually several at a time.
- Candidate 3 needs company sponsorship and is located in Tennessee but open to relocation.
- Candidate 2 has a Masters degree in Electrical Engineering and 15+ years engineering experience.
- His background involves working the plant floor, control system design, he also has manufacturing and production experience.
- He has extensive experience developing and implementing design standards.
- He is comfortable creating and maintaining project plans and schedules; Coordinating Project Teams;Establishing resource schedules and assigning work.
- He has experience developing sequence of operation & control system architecture; as well as controller programming of HMI and PLC’s.
- He has worked in the food, consumer product and manufacturing industries.
- He uses AutoCAD on a daily basis.
- Candidate 2 is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 3 has his BSEE
- He is a certified ISO 9001-2001 Auditor.
- He has spent the last 35 years as a controls engineer for a number of Fortune 500 companies where he has performed project management.
- He has worked in Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverage, Chemicals , Plastics and Petrochemicals which give him a very broad knowledge in the industry.
- He has implemented projects that total over 15M from conception to start up.
- He has managed Capital Projects where the ROI has generated significant cost savings.
- He is willing to travel as required, he was recently responsible for 18 plants across the US where he traveled up to 80% of his time.
- Candidate 3 is located in Georgia
- Candidate 4 has a HND Electrical &Electronic Engineering Degree (BSEE equivalent)
- He has 9 years experience as a project engineer where he has been responsible for the startup ,testing & troubleshooting of equipment in the field.
- He is experienced in the use of AutoCAD & AutoCAD electrical.
- He has a very broad electrical knowledge from switchgears ,PLC,control systems, ground lighting.
- He is a project manager that can do the design, manage proposals & contracts then drive the project home thru installation and training at the clients site.
- Candidate 4 is located in Georgia