- Candidate 1 has a welding diploma
- He has over 20 years experience with welding and robot programming.
- He has 4 years experience as a Quality Control Supervisor where he performed in-process inspections.
- He has the skills to install parts on robots, complete required maintenance on jigs/fixtures and program robots.
- He is qualified to train and supervise new employees on correct welding procedures.
- Candidate 1 is located in GA
- Candidate 2 has his welding & joining certification
- He has performed structural welding where he has worked on stadiums, bridges, schools.
- He worked in several privately owned shops where he fabricated security gates, security grills, security window frames and made repairs to logging trailers.
- He is seeking to work for a company that will recognize his hard work and provide an opportunity to continue to learn and take on greater responsibility.
- He is a green card holder and is located in GA