- Candidate 1 is an Industrial Engineer with his MBA and 6 years Industrial Manufacturing experience.
- He has managed multiple continuous improvement projects including various disciplines such as quality, waste, productivity and materials. He enjoys making things better. “More for less”
- He has 3+years Management experience. He currently has 3 direct reports and 140 employees. He leads cross-functional teams and likes handling multiple discipline projects.
- He has been trained in Six Sigma and led many Kaizen programs.
- He has functional experience in Assembly, Injection Molding, Painting and Stamping.
- Candidate 1 is located in GA
- Candidate 2IE is an Industrial Engineer with 20 years’ experience in increasing productivity, quality and profitability through keen data analysis and process design.
- He incorporates lean manufacturing techniques into the company’s processes. •
- He has extensive experience producing layouts, time studies, estimating, budgeting and keeping within the constraints, working with vendors and contractors, soliciting quotes and awarding contracts, and following projects from start to finish.
- He is capable of handling many projects at once, has a strong LEAN background, multiple examples of reduction of waste, manpower and cost savings.
- He is an expert with MS Project and AutoCAD.
- Candidate 2IE is located in GA
- Candidate 3IE holds a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in ME, and has been practicing engineering in manufacturing environments for over 20 years.
- She has led several capital improvement projects including a $6.5M budget to upgrade a plant
- Most recently, she provided leadership and training as a TPM practitioner and Senior Process Engineer where she spearheaded process and plant layout efficiencies.
- She is very comfortable and proficient in driving projects utilizing MS Project.
- She obtained her Six Sigma Black Belt in a project involving a decommissioning and relocation of equipment assets.
- Most of her lean process improvement experience has been in continuous batch manufacturing facilities, although she has provided process improvement concepts in a high volume order picking, packing and staging environment
- She exhibits high energy and strong knowledge of engineering concepts.
- Candidate 3IE is located in Georgia
- Candidate 4IE has a a BS in Electrical Engineering and 15 years experience in Quality, CI and Lean Manufacturing in the Automotive Industry. She is 6 Sigma Green Belt Certified.
- She has in-depth knowledge of regulatory compliance, quality engineering statistical analysis, quality improvements and strategic planning.
- She has planned, led and Organized Kaizen Events and has an in-depth understanding of Lean Concepts and Tools.
- She has extensive experience implementing 5S principles within specific product lines to improve footprint of product and reduce waste while ensuring products adhered to all customer requirements.
- She has resolved quality issues by identifying problems, examining solution options, implementing action plans, and providing resources.
- Candidate 4IE is located in GA.
- Candidate 5IE has a MS in Industrial Systems Engineering and a BS in Aerospace Engineering. With extensive exposure to machining during his education. He is Six Sigma Green Belt Certified.
- Candidate 5IE has exceptional communication skills. He was very articulate.
- He may not have worked in a machine shop but he has helped design machines, can program them and test their quality. He has exposure to Rolling grinders.
- He has experience dealing with inspections of shipments, identifying issues and handling supplies.
- He also has experience with customer service and project management. He handled customer concerns, design requirements, and explained issues throughout the whole manufacturing process with customers and engineers. He even handled the contracts.
- Candidate 5IE is located in GA.
- Candidate 6IE got a BSc in Engineering and Computational Science in 2015 as well as a Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt this year
- His early career started working in the US Army, he then moved back and started working in various roles in manufacturing from operations supervisor to Industrial Engineer. He has managed upto 80 people in his career.
- He relocated from Florida to SC in early 2017 and wanted to move away from Logistics and into manufacturing.
- In his current role as an Industrial engineer, he is part of the Regional Process Improvement team and is currently running two major projects and two minor ones.
- He has hands on machining experience with Hot press, Saws and CNC Machines (Waterjet and Laser)
- He also works/communicates with production and maintenance to review process improvements as well as preventative maintenance processes.
- He enjoys and feels comfortable working in the Process improvement and project based environment.
- He is a great communicator and is able to articulate his hands on experience in a positive manner.
- Candidate 6IE is located in GA.
- Candidate 7IE graduated wiith a degree in Industrial Engineering in 2015
- During school, he co-oped for 7 months straight at Electric plant in SC. He was exposed to turning centers while working there, and reported to engineering manager.
- In his current role he assists in process improvement initiates and some programming for the waterjet operation in the FL plant. The site is a small operation of about 30 people.
- William is interested in new opportunities and continuing to grow his engineering career.
- Candidate 7IE is located in GA.
- Candidate 8IE is a Compliance Engineer and holds a degree in Electrical Engineering.
- He got his education and spent his early career in Canada. His first job out of college was with CSA.
- He has been in the lighting industry for over 4 years managing the compliance process for new products including recessed lighting, LED drivers, emergency battery packs, and rechargeable batteries. He’s dealt with the approval initiatives for the PCB’s that go into some of these products.
- He worked with the Program Manager and Design Engineer within the product groups for all new initiatives, managed testing process to attain compliance with the standard, and prepared reports ensuring that all requirements were met.
- Candidate 8IE lives in GA.
- Candidate 9IE graduated with a BSc in Industrial Engineering in Dec 2017 and also has a Six Sigma Green belt.
- During his time in college, he was able to use his learning in time studies and value stream mapping with a “hands-on” project at a Furniture manufacturing site. During this project, he was exposed to measuring % Scrap, Machining cycle times as well as re-stock of inventory.
- He also has had exposure to material handling time studies by understanding operation process flow and process charts, batch sizes and excess batches and how this can impact your manufacturing process and end delivery.
- He has experience utilizing Arena software, which helps you share manufacturing data with internal teams and supply chain to better improve, develop and build the products.
- While in college and he worked part time in a restaurant where he started as a busboy to a manager. As a manager he has had to deal with conflicts with staff and ensure front end and back end of the restaurants were working together and any misunderstandings were resolved in a timely manner.
- He communicated very well and is eager to learn he likes to get his “hands dirty” as he believes this is the only way you can grow and learn as an individual.
- He lives in Peachtree Corners, GA but he is willing to relocate.
- Candidate 10IE has his Mechanical Engineering degree from Kennesaw State and has worked in Process Improvement/ Industrial Engineering for 3+ years.
- He wants to find a company where he can contribute but more importantly where he can grow. He loves using Lean methodologies and is looking for an environment where he can employ what he has learned regarding Lean as well as learn more- always looking for ways to further his learning and career.
- In his current role, he has helped in implementing a Kanban system, set up a daily KPI system, and has been involved in some 5S projects.
- He conducts time studies weekly. His most recent time study was in the fulfillment area/ lamination line. He looked at the overall time it took to process the laminated piece- he analyzed downtime and production time at each of the 4 stations. He was able to identify the bottleneck and then worked to shift workloads, balance the lines to decrease the downtime, and increase production. He was able to successfully decrease the bottleneck from 2 minutes to 1 minute 10 seconds.
- He has worked in assembly and fast-paced environments. He rates himself a 7.5 out of 10 in Excel and has used a variety of ERP systems.