- Candidate 1 is an Industrial Engineer with his MBA and 6 years Industrial Manufacturing experience.
- He has managed multiple continuous improvement projects including various disciplines such as quality, waste, productivity and materials. He enjoys making things better. “More for less”
- He has 3+years Management experience. He currently has 3 direct reports and 140 employees. He leads cross-functional teams and likes handling multiple discipline projects.
- He has been trained in Six Sigma and led many Kaizen programs.
- He has functional experience in Assembly, Injection Molding, Painting and Stamping.
- Candidate 1 is located in GA
- Candidate 2IE is an Industrial Engineer with 20 years’ experience in increasing productivity, quality and profitability through keen data analysis and process design.
- He incorporates lean manufacturing techniques into the company’s processes. •
- He has extensive experience producing layouts, time studies, estimating, budgeting and keeping within the constraints, working with vendors and contractors, soliciting quotes and awarding contracts, and following projects from start to finish.
- He is capable of handling many projects at once, has a strong LEAN background, multiple examples of reduction of waste, manpower and cost savings.
- He is an expert with MS Project and AutoCAD.
- Candidate 2IE is located in GA
- Candidate 3IE holds a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in ME, and has been practicing engineering in manufacturing environments for over 20 years.
- She has led several capital improvement projects including a $6.5M budget to upgrade a plant
- Most recently, she provided leadership and training as a TPM practitioner and Senior Process Engineer where she spearheaded process and plant layout efficiencies.
- She is very comfortable and proficient in driving projects utilizing MS Project.
- She obtained her Six Sigma Black Belt in a project involving a decommissioning and relocation of equipment assets.
- Most of her lean process improvement experience has been in continuous batch manufacturing facilities, although she has provided process improvement concepts in a high volume order picking, packing and staging environment
- She exhibits high energy and strong knowledge of engineering concepts.
- Candidate 3IE is located in Georgia
- Candidate 4IE has a a BS in Electrical Engineering and 15 years experience in Quality, CI and Lean Manufacturing in the Automotive Industry. She is 6 Sigma Green Belt Certified.
- She has in-depth knowledge of regulatory compliance, quality engineering statistical analysis, quality improvements and strategic planning.
- She has planned, led and Organized Kaizen Events and has an in-depth understanding of Lean Concepts and Tools.
- She has extensive experience implementing 5S principles within specific product lines to improve footprint of product and reduce waste while ensuring products adhered to all customer requirements.
- She has resolved quality issues by identifying problems, examining solution options, implementing action plans, and providing resources.
- Candidate 4IE is located in GA.
- Candidate 5IE has a MS in Industrial Systems Engineering and a BS in Aerospace Engineering. With extensive exposure to machining during his education. He is Six Sigma Green Belt Certified.
- Candidate 5IE has exceptional communication skills. He was very articulate.
- He may not have worked in a machine shop but he has helped design machines, can program them and test their quality. He has exposure to Rolling grinders.
- He has experience dealing with inspections of shipments, identifying issues and handling supplies.
- He also has experience with customer service and project management. He handled customer concerns, design requirements, and explained issues throughout the whole manufacturing process with customers and engineers. He even handled the contracts.
- Candidate 5IE is located in GA.
- Candidate 6IE got a BSc in Engineering and Computational Science in 2015 as well as a Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt this year
- His early career started working in the US Army, he then moved back and started working in various roles in manufacturing from operations supervisor to Industrial Engineer. He has managed upto 80 people in his career.
- He relocated from Florida to SC in early 2017 and wanted to move away from Logistics and into manufacturing.
- In his current role as an Industrial engineer, he is part of the Regional Process Improvement team and is currently running two major projects and two minor ones.
- He has hands on machining experience with Hot press, Saws and CNC Machines (Waterjet and Laser)
- He also works/communicates with production and maintenance to review process improvements as well as preventative maintenance processes.
- He enjoys and feels comfortable working in the Process improvement and project based environment.
- He is a great communicator and is able to articulate his hands on experience in a positive manner.
- Candidate 6IE is located in GA.
- Candidate 7IE graduated wiith a degree in Industrial Engineering in 2015
- During school, he co-oped for 7 months straight at Electric plant in SC. He was exposed to turning centers while working there, and reported to engineering manager.
- In his current role he assists in process improvement initiates and some programming for the waterjet operation in the FL plant. The site is a small operation of about 30 people.
- William is interested in new opportunities and continuing to grow his engineering career.
- Candidate 7IE is located in GA.