- Candidate 4 has 15 years’ experience in warehouse operations in quick turnaround, high volume commodities.
- His team managed inbound entries using AS400 system andVocollect for picking/shipping
- AS400 reports allowed him to track outdated inventory and shrink
- Designed an area in WH for perishables, restock, or donations.
- Candidate 4 is available immediately and located in Georgia
- Candidate 5 has a BS in Business Management and has completed additional studies in computer Science & Accounting
- She is a Six Sigma Black Belt
- She is an excellent communicator and works well in cross functional teams.
- She has over 10 years supervisory experience in planning & manufacturing.
- She has a very deep understanding of Visual MFG where she was part of the original implementation team and trained other team members on the system.
- She conducted the WIP portion of the physical inventory each year ,then did the costing of the inventory for year end closing.
- She has above average excel skills with VLOOKUP & pivot tables, power point and Outlook.
- She is extremely detail oriented and can work multiple projects at once.
- Candidate 5 is located in Georgia
- Candidate 6 has 6 years experience in Inventory/Warehouse roles with about 5 years in Management roles.
- He has managed up to 10 Direct reports.
- He has excellent Excel experience including V Look ups and creating Pivot tables.
- He is an expert in cycle counts, has experience with returns to suppliers, worked inbound & outbound, handles logistics, and deals with down times and handles up to 20 Supplier accounts.
- He also has experience with AI level changes, obsolete items and launch packages.
- Candidate 6 is looking to relocate to Georgia where his family is located
- Candidate 7 has 3 years supervising experience.
- He has managed up to 9M in inventory
- He has excellent Excel experience including V Look up and creating pivot tables.
- He has used ERP systems his whole career and has experience with SMOG.
- Candidate 7 is located in Georgia
- Candidate 8 has a BS.ED from the University of Georgia and an MBA
- She spent 12 years working as a Distribution/Planner where she supervised 2 distribution planners & 3 inventory clerks.
- She was responsible for 50M worth of inventory to stock & ship from distribution centers across the US.
- She has 4 years experience as a Cost Accountant/Financial Analyst.
- She is a high energy employee that is driven to succeed and works well independently or as part of a cross functional team.
- Candidate 8 is located in Georgia