- Candidate 1 has 28 years experience in Industrial fields, 22 years in Automotive
- He worked his way up from Maintenance Department, to working as Continuous Improvement Manager. He now works as Maintenance Supervisor with 13 direct reports.
- He has extensive experience with coating and primer application. He also has extensive experience with PLC (Mostly Allen Bradley) including programing.
- He has applied 5S/Lean principles his whole career.
- He was in charge of teaching the Lock Out/Tag Out class for all new employees.
- He is self-motivated, and safety is his first concern.
- Candidate 1 is located in South Carolina
- Candidate 2 has his BS in Mechanical Engineering
- During his caree,r he has gained extensive experience as a Process/Maintenance Engineer, including improving and implementing preventative maintenance process and optimizing production by reducing set up times.
- He considers himself and expert on Machinery. He is very comfortable with all types of equipment, how it works, performing preventative maintenance and writing procedures.
- He has conducted many Kaizen events and is very comfortable on the Manufacturing floor. He is a completely “Hands On” Engineer.
- He has more than 18+ years experience in Manufacturing Process Engineering. He is looking for a “Permanent” Engineering position within an organization where he can grow and build his career.
- Candidate 2 is located in Georgia
- Candidate 3 has 20 + years experience in Automotive foundries. He has worked on Break Systems, Rear Axil and Steering components.
- He has 30 years experience in Maintenance and Automation controls. Extensive experience with Mitsubishi and Allen Bradley PLC’s; trouble shooting, repairing and programming.
- He has been exposed to 5S and Lean principles his whole career.
- He has 20 years experience as a supervisor and working with OEM companies. He has performed and trained shut down/tag out.
- Candidate 3 is located in Illinois and is interested in relocating to the South
- Candidate 4 has extensive experience working a variety of roles from plant manager, operations manager, director of engineering, maintenance engineer and controls engineer.
- Everything in him is LEAN. He has extensive experience in the AUTOMOTIVE industry.
- He has extensive experience and is a very “hands on” supervisor.
- He is considered a Turn around/start up specialist in all systems and fields. He has helped open several plants and help underperforming plants turn around.
- He specializes in automation and body shops. He is skilled in metal stamping, forming and assembly operations.
- He has strong robotic and PLC programming skills. He is certified in Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- He was so much fun to speak with, he has great personality and a lot of confidence in his ability to make a difference within a company.
- Candidate 4 is located in Alabama and is open to relocation in the South East.