- Candidate 7 has 12+ years experience working as a maintenance tech and then an automation engineer
- He’s been at his current job since startup – was involved in building the building and getting the lines installed and running.
- He has been programming robots, troubleshooting production processes and installing vision systems. He works in encapsulation.
- His passion is working with automating processes and robotics.
- Candidate 7 is located in GA
- Candidate 8 has an ASA degree in Computer & Electronics Engineering Technology
- He has a very broad background in manufacturing where he worked as a maintenance tech and up to an including a Lead where he has supervised up to 28 direct reports.
- Candidate 8 has several certifications
- His mechanical skills cover a broad variety of equipment which includes Pneumatics, Hydraulics, vacuum systems and PLC controllers.
- Candidate 8 is located in Georgia
- Candidate 9 has 24 years of industrial/commercial Mechanics
- 19 years conveyor systems (Hi speed Machinery)
- 14 years Electrical & PLC Troubleshooting (Siemens & Allen Bradley)
- 18 years Welding & Fabricating
- 11 years Automotive/Restoration Maintenance and machinery (3 award winning cars built)
- He is able to run all the equipment in a machine shop such as drill presses, lathes, milling machines and saws.
- He and his family are seeking to relocate to the Atlanta area from Tennessee.
- Candidate 10 completed his degree in Electro/Mechanical Technology
- He has also completed a 5 week course on troubleshooting Allen Bradley PLC’s in 1997
- He served in the US Air Force for 4 years
- He has worked for leading automotive companies
- He is a well versed maintenance tech that has weld/fabrication skills along with great mechanical skills as well as electrical skills.
- He can work in different roles as required up to and including a lead role in order to keep machines working properly.
- Candidate 10 is located in Georgia
- Candidate 11 has his diploma in industrial electricity.
- has the ability to run any shop equipment such as mills, lathes and is able to mig weld for any needed repairs.
- He has basic PLC troubleshooting skills with Siemens & Allen Bradley as well as robotic experience with Fanuc pick & place units.
- He has shown very good stability in his working career but is seeking a company that can provide a good working environment along with good benefits.
- Candidate 10 is located in GA
Please contact us here or call us at 678.296.5268 for more information on a specific candidate.