- Candidate 3 has 10+ years in manufacturing. Mainly in fabrication.
- Has led several Kaizan Events and participated in several as well. Most recently, he led a Kaizan Event where he was able to save 35-40% of flow space/ Warehouse space
- He currently works in a Quality Role but has a strong background in CI/ Lean Manufacturing and would like to get back into a role in Continuous Improvement
- He is interested in working in a warehouse or DC and feels he could significantly contribute to cost savings and improvements.
- Candidate 3 is located in Georgia
- Candidate 4 has his Masters in Industrial Engineering and 5 years Manufacturing experience in the auto industry, spanning process planning and improvement, project management and supplier assistance.
- He has led Kaizen events focusing on elimination of 7 wastes, cost reduction and efficiency improvements.
- He has some management experience and always been in charge of CI teams in all positions.
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt and Proficient in PPAP process, SPC, APQP, FMEA, VSM, Root Cause Analysis.
- Candidate 4 is looking for opportunities in the Atlanta area and requires sponsorship
- Candidate 5 is an Industrial Engineer with his MBA and 6 years Industrial Manufacturing experience.
- He has managed multiple continuous improvement projects including various disciplines such as quality, waste, productivity, and materials. He enjoys making things better. “More for less”
- He has 3+years Management experience. He currently has 3 direct reports and 140 employees. He leads cross functional teams and likes handling multiple discipline projects.
- He has been trained in Six Sigma and lead many Kaizen programs. He has functional experience in Assembly, Injection Molding, Painting and Stamping.
- Candidate 5 is located in Georgia
- Candidate 6 has 15 years experience in Manufacturing and 11 years in Continuous Improvement. He has been in management roles almost his whole career.
- He has had anywhere from 8-10 direct reports and up to 60 indirect reports.
- He is a Lean Champion and is always looking for ways to reduce waste.
- Candidate 6 is located in Georgia
- Candidate 7 has over 15 years’ experience in industrial operations impacting manufacturing and distribution efficiencies.
- His undergraduate degree is in Project and Operational Management. In addition to his college degree he has trained under the Toyota Lean system and is an APICS certified CPIM. He is currently pursuing an MBA in Finance.
- He manages continuous improvement on 3 different industrial campuses.
- He was originally hired as Value Stream Manager where he was able to move the profitability needle from red to black in 90 days utilizing lean manufacturing tools.
- For the last three years he has been driving lean initiatives across three of their business units: Medical, GE turbines, and Automotive.
- He has experience with MS Project and other lean worksheets for project tracking.
- He has done CAD projects in their automotive division to design a pull system and shrink the production footprint.
- Candidate 7 is located in GA