- Candidate 1 has a BS in Industrial Technology
- He has a Six Sigma Green Belt Certification 2008.
- He is a certified Auditor for ISO 13485 and has been trained on ISO9001/QS9000/ISO14001.
- He also has ERP experience with IBMAS400, Oracle,SAP & Vanguard.
- He has 15 + years’ experience sourcing products domestic & internationally which include Resins, Machined parts ,forgings, stampings, Fasteners as well as Capital Equipment.
- Candidate 1 is located in TN and willing to relocate to GA
- Candidate 2 has worked with several existing vendor relationships in China, Mexico, and Canada for mass produced components used in water treatment systems.
- He is skilled at utilizing queries in SAP for extracting inventory levels, invoicing reports and purchase histories.
- In his last position, he dealt with a dealer network of 45 suppliers where he often had to make presentations to articulate changes in their supply chain strategies and demand cycles
- He has been involved in value stream mappings and kaizen events for improving inventory turns, life cycle management and eliminating obsolete SKU’s
- Candidate 2 is located in Georgia
- Candidate 3 has a Bachelor of Science (BS), Biology & Marine Science and his Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Certified Safe Quality Food (SQF) Practitioner,
- APICS Certified in Production & Inventory Management (CSCP) Certification Program, ongoing
ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor
- He has a 20 year career in Plant Management / Supply Chain Management / Quality Management.
- He has comprehensive managerial expertise includes process reengineering, quality and safety
improvements, organizational development, and resource optimization.
- He is an exceptional relationship builder and team leader, where he leverages individual talents and HR performance management tools to raise performance standards and drive collaboration,
accountability, and results.
- Candidate 3 is located in Georgia
- Candidate 4 has been in Inventory and Materials Management for 7 years. He has 5 year supervisory experience with up to 10 direct reports.
- He has managed inventory targets and prepared inventory reports for management.
- He has experience in forecasting and work orders and handled 10 million of dollars worth of inventory
- He has 6 years experience with SAP systems. And he is able to do V Lookups, Pivot tables, and filters. (additional skills include: Kanban, Min/Max, Forecasting, Work Orders, SAP, Trax, Corridor, Hazmat Certified)
- Candidate 4 is located in Georgia