- Candidate 3 is an experienced professional with an extensive background in all aspects of inventory control and logistics.
- He has been responsible for up to 8 million dollars of inventory, has SAP and MRP experience and excellent Excel experience including V Look up and Pivot tables.
- He has 3+years experience managing inventory targets, he runs inventory reports daily and presents to VP of Engineering, VP of Operations and Production Staff.
- He would be a great addition to your team, he has a great personality and a very positive attitude.
- Candidate 3 lives in Georgia.
- Candidate 6 has a BS in Business Administration
- He spent nine years as a Supply Chain Analyst.
- He is accustomed to making presentations to upper management on inventory levels & replenishment needs.
- He conducts financial cost analysis on existing inventory as well as new goods to reduce cost on internal inventory and seek the best price for items that need to be purchased.
- Candidate 6 is located in Georgia
- Candidate 7 has attended training classes for Leadership
- He has been in warehouse management since 2003 where he has taken on increased responsibility with each career move.
- He can see the big picture in a warehouse operation then determine a plan for solving issues that include personal, stocking, inventory issues such as cycle counts and resolving discrepancies.
- He is a very hands-on employee that is dedicated to his job where he arrives early to work and does not leave until his daily work is complete. He goes above and beyond the call of duty.
- He has made significant improvements at his current employer by increasing storage capacity by 30% and reducing Overtime where employees were working over 60 hours per week by holding employees accountable for daily output. Overtime was reduced to 2 hours per employee per week.
- He has excellent computer skills.
- He currently manages three warehouses and has 2 supervisors,1 assistant warehouse manager, 1 clerk & 54 direct employees that he manages daily.
- Candidate 7 is located in Georgia
- Candidate 8 has his Lean Six Sigma Certification.
- He is a high level user of Microsoft and SAP.
- He is above average with MS Access & Excel.
- He is a big believer in team building and training to develop his employees.
- He has held various position in planning and supply chain including Master Production Scheduler and Supply Chain Manager
- Candidate 8 is located in Georgia
- Candidate 9 is involved in the forecasting efforts; he is charged with adjusting monthly forecasts based on previous months and historical tracking of previous year’s sales.
- His reporting is directly to GM and VP in his business unit which then get pushed downstream to their distribution network to help adjust expectations on product coming out of their production facilities.
- He runs his analytics using Cognos to develop his reports.
- He also develops various reports for programs designed to eliminate slow moving stock.
- He is responsible for presenting numbers to management 3 times a week, and then monthly when corporate leadership visits.
- Candidate 9 is located in GA