- Candidate 1PE has a Mechanical Engineering degree and 3 years experience in Process, R&D and Design.
- He is looking for an opportunity to grow with a company and become a valuable member of their team.
- He works directly under the QA and Engineering and leads CI projects. He analyzes products, manufacturing processes and quality systems by conducting Kaizen events and audits to identify improvements.
- He also has experience doing CAD design, Training Interns, process mapping and value stream mapping.
- *He is comfortable meeting with peers and supervisors to discuss projects. He has project management experience.
- *He has experience trouble shooting equipment, doing corrective actions, and handling customer complaints.
- Candidate 1PE is located in NM and open to relocation.
- Candidate 2PE has a Mechanical Engineering degree and graduated in 2014
- He started his career on a management trainee program interning number of facilities across the US. This exposure gave him an in-depth training in leadership and Lean Six Sigma.
- He was quickly accelerated into a supervisory role after 6 months in the program.
- He’s currently working as a Process Supervisor, He’s led roughly 50-70 employees at any given time. Across all shifts, he has managed over 200 employees. He has trained them in risk management and process improvement.
- He engages in a lot of CI, lean process improvement, six sigma activity in his role; a focus he would like to sustain in his career.
- He has worked in Solidworks for CAD he has been involved in many projects within the engineering department.
- He’s very interested in growing his technical/engineering skills by positioning himself in a manufacturing environment poised for process and automation improvements.
- He likes hands-on work, designing and supporting a manufacturing team.
- Candidate 2PE is located in OH.
- Candidate 3PE has a BS in Industrial Engineering.
- He has 3+ years experience as a Process engineer in a Metal Forging/Manufacturing environment and joined is current company straight out of college as a process engineer and was promoted to process supervisor within a year.
- *He has conduced capital expenditure projects up to 1M and written multiple work instructions. He as conducted weekly performance meeting with techs. (currently manages 18 saw, press, process techs.)
- He has AutoCAD and Pro Engineer experience.
- Candidate 3PE is located in TX.
- Candidate 4PE has a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and graduated in 2010
- He joined his current company straight of our college as a junior product engineer he has worked in a few different roles but most of his tenure has been in the manufacturing facility as a process engineer. His current company manufactures extruded and molded rubber parts.
- He is highly proficient at Solidworks design and has done some 2D drawing on AutoCAD.
- He has experience in new product launches where he has had to come up with the tooling and processes to fabricate. He makes decisions such as whether a product gets molded, extruded, and/or vulcanized. He has conducted time and capacity studies to make the determination. He’s created written instructions with visual aids and been involved in training the supervisor or engineer in charge of the process.
- In addition he has experience in lean activity including a project which relocated a work cell, introduced a semi-automatic machine, reduced part travel, as well as the work cell footprint and got better utilization of the machines.
- He is very analytical with good troubleshooting skills. He likes to likes to develop action items with a logical resolution sequence.
- Candidate 4PE is located in TX.
- Candidate 5PE has a BS in Chemical Engineering and summer internship experience as a Process Engineer.
- Whist working she acquired knowledge of the production process and helped identify process problems such as bottlenecks.
- She performed time studies to determine process efficiency, contacted contractors for quotes for various projects, examined process troubleshooting and variation elimination procedures, participated in monthly safety meetings and huddles, and performed interlock testing.
- She updated HazCom data, wrote CARs, SOPs, LOTO procedures and updated technical documentation as needed.
- She is comfortable working with cross-functional teams. She is highly organized and has strong communications skills.
- Candidate 5PE is located in OH.
- Candidate 6PE started his career serving in the Navy, after which he immediately began a career as an industrial engineer. He has a BS in Industrial Engineering and an MBA.
- He performed a lot of root cause analysis and brought processes through rapid improvement events to decrease lead times to customers.
- In addition to bringing reporting and quality assurance in-line with certification standards, he executed strategic planning of methodologies starting with conducting value stream mapping of processes and then implemented changes to improve outcomes. Deliverables included better planning of raw material inventory and improved production processes.
- Candidate 6PE is located in GA
- Candidate 7PE has worked in manufacturing since 2013. He has over 5 years’ experience in hands on Automotive parts manufacturing and specifically injection molding.
- He currently works for a Chemical composite manufacturing company and as a Laboratory Technician. In his day to day, his main responsibility is to fabricate experimental plastics and composites using lab extruders and injection molding machines.
- He also assists the manufacturing floor with maintenance of the machines and root cause evaluations.
- He recently implemented a 6S training programs which are running successfully. He has experience with lean tools in a automotive environment.
- As an operator he worked on Injection molding machines, cleaning, maintenance, quality and 5S of his work station.
- His last few roles have been on R&D lab work, but he wants to get back into the manufacturing environment which he enjoys as well.
- Candidate 7PE is located in GA
- Candidate 8PE has been in plastics/polymer manufacturing industry for 25 years.
- In his current role he works as Advanced Extrusion Technician his responsibilities are to operate and maintain extrusion equipment to produce custom polymer products.
- He is also experienced in working in a High-volume environment this can change as it depends on the output required.
- He is also very experienced in working in an FDA and R&D his main goal for his next stage in career is to work in injection molding.
- He is always working on improving his work area, he has implemented tool boards which helped organize items needed for the machines and operators. He also improved on time wasted by doing a time study to review steps taken by an operator to walk to certain areas/machines. This resulted in an increase in productivity of 3.5 hours.
- He is very “hands on” and knowledgeable with regards to plastics and the science behind extrusion, machine set up and modifications as well as root cause on fixing anything regarding manufacturing of products.
- He has various professional achievements from LSS Yellow belt, Certified first responder, Increased Safety awareness as well as fork lift certified.
- He communicates very well, he is very passionate about his work and believes in making a difference.
- He is targeting $27/hour
- Candidate 8PE is located in GA
- Candidate 9PE has been working in the Plastics and Injection molding field for 7 years.
- Most of his experience has been in the Automotive industry so he is used to the high volume/fast paced environment.
- He is very hands on and has worked on injection molding machines, maintained them, inspected the manufactured parts as well as trained other operators on SOP’s for that work center.
- He has experience with 5S and root cause analysis, one of his key wins was to bring part cycle time down from 70s to 56s by installing a thermolator which ensured that the parts would not stick to the mold.
- He is also very comfortable with speaking to his superiors and operators on any issues or process improvements which could make a difference.
- He is targeting $24/$25 for the next role.
- Candidate 9PE is located in GA
- Candidate 10PE graduated in Dec 2017 with a BS in Mechatronics Engineering.
- In college, he had the opportunity to gain an understanding of Mechanical, Electrical as well as Computer Science. He has also been successfully involved in various PLC and Robotics based projects.
- He is both Mechanically and Electrically minded and would like a role which will give him the opportunity to work “HANDS ON” in both these aspects.
- He enjoys problem-solving, troubleshooting, and repairing equipment. He has worked in various roles prior to obtaining his degree from customer service to PC repair technician.
- As he only graduated in Dec 2017 he feels he is now ready for his next step in beginning his career in Engineering.
- He communicates extremely well and he hopes to build his career with a growing company.
- Candidate 10PE currently resides in Conyers, GA.
- Candidate 11PE is a plastics engineer who has built his career in the medical device industry.
- He currently works as a Process Engineer where he designs experiments and is involved in master validation plans which he authors.
- He gets involved in risk assessments, writes work instructions, and has trained many operators – he has run many of the machines himself.
- He handles all the IQ/OQ/PQ documentation and is involved in change requests and CAPA’s.
- He is well tooled to perform root cause and has done audits of suppliers. On a recent audit, he had a lot of findings, so he’s in the process of validating a new supplier and is now working on the 1st article with that supplier.
- He has worked with the design engineers, developed routers and BOM’s, tracked labor and burn rates in the ERP (Vantage). He’s currently using MS Dynamics AX.
- Candidate 11PE lives in Flowery Branch, GA and is comfortable commuting.
- Candidate 12PE has a BS in Chemical Engineering with 2 years experience in paper manufacturing.
- She is skilled in process improvement, cost reduction, and operational troubleshooting. She is currently part of her company’s Manufacturing Excellence Team, in charge of Process Improvements.
- She has extensive experience in the Pulp Mill and Paper machines. Her current position requires performing evaluations of equipment to determine problems and create a strategy to increase reliability.
- She has her White Belt Certification and is working on her Yellow Belt. The most recent Lean project was optimizing a bleaching process, making sure they are not over applying, she worked with vendors and operators making sure they are able to see exactly how much they are applying.
- She has experience and does on a daily basis: time studies, analyzing data, improving processes and trial management.
- Her most recent trial management project was cooking pulp, “White Liquor”, she was able to determine they were not using the directional plates appropriately, she was able to save the company $10K .
- She is very self-driven and motivated, very smart, rolls up her sleeves and gets to work.