- Candidate 1 holds a Bachelor’s Degree in MET from Southern Polytechnic State University
- He works specifically with injection molded plastic part (designing in Solidworks) including FEA
- He selects resins, develops SLA models, mold tooling, first article testing, production planning, documentation and quality.
- Seasoned at keeping good documentation particularly as applies to design stages as well as risk control for products governed by regulatory oversight (FDA 510k medical device classifications).
- He has experience designing injection molded products for the automotive industry
- He is a permanent resident of the US and is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 2 has a Bachelor’s in ME from Georgia Tech
- He is currently designing in Solidworks and has FEA experience, mostly structural analysis but some thermal
- Enjoys product design side of business
- He has experience with frequent and direct interaction with customers
- Candidate 2 lives in Georgia.
- Candidate 3 has his Bachelor’s in ME from Georgia Tech
- He is currently designing injection molded plastic products in Solidworks and has FEA experience
- Enjoys product design and research and development
- Candidate 3 is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 4 \ has a Bachelor’s in ME from University of Tennessee
- His work involves designing plastic injection molded products
- Concentrating on design side of engineering and product development
- Reports directly to Sr Engineering Manager in the R&D group
- Candidate 4 lives in Georgia.
- Candidate 5 has 15+ years’ experience in New Product Development.
- He is very familiar with FDA and highly regulated environments. He understands the documentation that must be complete throughout all steps of a project.
- He loves the medical device/ equipment industry and wants to stay in that field.
- In his current role, he is typically working on 4-5 projects at any given time.
- Candidate 5 is located in Georgia