- Candidate 1 has worked in Manufacturing his whole career
- He has experience running the daily operations of a manufacturing facility.
- He has extensive experience with Inventory control of raw materials and a complete understanding of BOM and ERP systems.
- He is APICS certified as well as Black Belt Certified.
- He has a BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Candidate 1 is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 2 has an MBA in business Administration
- He worked for 12 years as a Material Analyst & Planner
- He managed 3 departments: finished goods, central store & packing & ingredients.
- Please contact us here or call us at 678.296.5268 for more information on a specific candidate.
- Candidate 3 served in the US Marines Corps for 4 years during the Gulf War in Iraq.
- He has a BS in Industrial/Organizational Psychology/HR Management and earned his MBA in Production Management
- He has over 20 years experience in Tier1 automotive
- He has extensive working knowledge in Nissan Production Way, Toyota Production Way, and Kia
Way lean manufacturing.
- He has led and launched greenfield operations, expansions of existing new plants, and new model/facelift
- He is seeking an opportunity in Senior management in a Tier 1 automotive role
- Candidate 3 is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 4 has a Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering and a Master’s degree in Quality Systems & Productivity.
- He has worked as a Production Manager where he led 120 employees and 10 supervisors.
- He worked as a Material Manager and was able to achieve significant cost reductions & reduce lead times on commodities such as steel, stamped components, tubes and pipe.
- He has been in a Quality for several years where he has prepared all the PPAP documentation, completed gauge R & R studies.
- He was the leader of a six sigma project that reduced scrap and showed a 150K savings.
- He is seeking an opportunity in Quality or Production Management and is located in South Carolina.