- Candidate 1 has an Associate Degree from Indiana Vocational Technical College in Industrial Supervision.
- She has a BS in Business Administration from Indiana Wesleyan University.
- She has a Master of Science in Management & Organization Development from Troy State University .
- She has 4 different licensed certifications in Quality & Mechanical Inspector.
- She started her Quality career as a Quality Support Supervisor in 1988 where she led & directed quality technicians & layout personnel.
- She has over 7 years’ experience as a Quality Manager.
- She currently has 25 direct reports in this role where she provides direction, mentorship, training guidance and day to day management of the quality team.
- Candidate 1 is located in Alabama and open to relocation in the South East
- Candidate 2 is a seasoned manager in Manufacturing (30yrs) / Quality Management (25yrs) / Continuous Improvement (18yrs), with with Tier 1 and 2 Automotive suppliers, as well as Aerospace, Plastics, Rubber, Metal working, Wire & cable and other industries.
- He knows the ABC’s of QC and QA in a plant manufacturing environment inside and out.
- HIs experience includes:
– Implementing Quality Management Systems-ISO 9000, AS 9100, TS16949, QS9000, ISO 14000, Hyundai 5 Star.
-Managing 3rd Party certification processes from start to finish.
-Developing Systems for Internal, Layered and Supplier Audits.
-Management of 3rd party product certifications (UL, CSA, FDA, FAA)
-Developing Quality Departments from scratch in Start up manufacturing facility environments
-Evaluating and Improving existing Quality departments in a plant turnaround scenario.
-Training and Implementing Lean manufacturing techniques such as 5S
-Formal Training and mentoring of plant personnel in technical and soft skill subject matter including APQP, FMEA PPAP,SPC,DOE,MSA and more.
-Managing Supplier bases for manufacturing and assembly operations.
-Developing and implementing Project management and project launch processes.
-Managing and Improving Customer relations through improved performance and communication, including Problem Solving 8-D Why and more.
-Experience implementing and training for Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
- He is a Certified Lead Auditor and teaches Toyota productions systems for a living. He implements 5S and TTS on a daily basis.
- During his 20 years experience as a supervisor/motivator, he has handled 600 major automotive customers, with 28,000 active part #/SKU’s, in charge of 30 employees. (3 quality engineers, 1 Launch Engineer, 1 Lab manager, 2 PPAP coordinators, 4 Floor supervisors and 15 inspectors.)
- Candidate 2 is located in Alabama and is open to relocation in the South East
- Candidate 3 has a BSME and well as his MSM
- He has18 years of Quality Engineering and Management experience covering multiple manufacturing locations, Metallurgical Labs, Reliability test facilities
- He has focused on Continuous Improvement to reduce cost and limit process risk through Poka-Yoke/ Mistake Proofing for Safety and Regulated products.
- He is ASQ certified six sigma black belt (SSBB), Auditor (CQA), Engineer (CQE) and Manager (CQM).
- He has developed robust systems for global customer satisfaction and standards compliance including TS16949, ISO 9001, ISO14001, CQI-9 Systems Auditing expertise.
- Candidate 3 is located to Georgia and open to relocation in the South East