Structural Engineering Manager Candidates
- Candidate SEM1 holds a BSCE and MSSE. He recently sat for and passed the PE exam, and is a licensed PE (state of AL).
- After completing his graduate program, he accepted a 1-1/2 year government sponsored contract position doing blast design Altogether he has spent about 3-1/2 yrs concentrating on codes and design work related to antiterrorism and blast protection.
- He has experience in working on structures in the industrial sector – power plants, chemical plants – currently designing a storage and packaging conveyor system.
- He works primarily in the design of steel and concrete structures and interior support. His work on a jet engine test facility also includes exterior building envelope.
- He is proficient in AutoCAD, loves working in BIM – uses it every day, he also has software experience in Newforma (Project Management software)
- Candidate SEM1 is located in Georgia.
Please contact us here or call us at 678.296.5268 for more information on a specific candidate.