- Candidate 1 has 15 years experience in Supply Chain, SAP and Project Management.
- He has 10+years ERP Implementation experience with 5 full life cycle implementations.
- He has experience consulting and guiding clients through the planning and execution of business changes by way of technology.
- He has extensive experience in supply & demand planning, Transportation Management, Transportation Network Design, Fulfillment Strategy, Distribution Methods, Warehouse layout & design and PFEP Development.
- He brings plenty of business maturity and problem solving skills to the table and is an independent thinker. He is a very strong communicator and well organized and able to work well autonomously.
- Candidate 1 is located in GA
- Candidate 2 has 22 years in project management, operational transformation, and consulting and 5 years experience in SC Sales.
- He holds a BS Mechanical Engineering and an MBA (Finance)
- He is a Lean Six Sigma expert (Black Belt/Master Black Belt)
- He has performed end-to-end resource planning. He redesigned a parts warehouse serving repair and aftermarket replacement – he was the consultant for offering solutions: 5s, Kaizens, lanes and demand planning. Helped improve yr/yr costs: inventory carrying, direct labor, etc.
- He served as a lean helping provide best practices downstream with their B2B channel partners.
- Candidate 2 is located in TN and open to travel
- Candidate 3 began his career in consulting right of college.
- He graduated with a Bachelor’s in Industrial and Systems Engineering
- For a number of years his focus was in operational excellence in manufacturing – products and services.
- Past 4 years has been in communication industry Lean Transformation Services.
- As an IE he has been involved in all aspects of continuous improvement.
- He really likes the CI/Lean Transformation side of his career.
- He has been involved in ERP – process cleanup – done it w CRM and Workforce Mgt.
- He teaches LSS as a part of his SME services.
- He is a LSSBB
- Candidate 3 is located in GA and open to travel
- Candidate 4 is a highly accomplished senior level Supply Chain Professional with an MBA
- He has demonstrated the ability to define, develop and execute Supply Chain transformation objectives.
- His diverse career includes extensive experience in industry and management consulting. Leadership experience spans over 20 years in fortune 500 companies. He possesses extraordinary ability to build and lead cross-functional teams with infectious enthusiasm and energy, inspiring members to exceed established goals.
- He is able to offer unique value proposition to clients through identifying, analyzing, designing and implementing Integrated Supply Chain solutions in a variety of industries including Automotive, High-Tech, Retail, Government and Energy/Resources.
- Candidate 4 is located in NC and open to travel