- Candidate 1WL had 30 years experience in experience in Warehouse Management, 25 years experience Supervisory experience and 20 years experience with ERP.
- He has set up 3 Warehouses from bare walls to fully functioning. He has hired whole staff and set up all equipment.
- His key achievements include managing the #1 Distribution Center for the company for 12 years, 12 years with no incidents, no lost time, no accidents and inventory accuracy of 99.9%. They had 1 year with NO shipping errors.
- He is an adovocate for LEAN training and LEAN principles and trains his staff in LEAN. He has experience managing up to 5 direct reports and 100 indirect reports (including temps).
- He is very approachable and believes everyone learns differently.
- Candidate 1WL is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 2WL has 15 + years experience in Warehouse and Inventory. He has an Associates degree in Business Management.
- He has been a supervisor for 15 years with up to 45 direct reports. He has strong management skills and makes people feel comfortable, he is not abrasive but set expectations and hold people accountable. He has always felt like more of a coach or mentor to his employees.
- He enjoys being given a challenge one of his key succeses was to set up a warehouse in 60 days from scratch. The key to his success were to focus on 3 important areas: organization, safety and correct inventory.
- Candidate 2WL is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 3WL has a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Business.
- He’s been working in manufacturing/warehouse environments for over 12 years.
- He is currently the Shipping and Receiving Supervisor and manages about 35-40 people insuring both shifts run efficiently.
- He has vast experience in highly regulated products which means he has had to manage quality and standards compliance in material handling. He has had to work under strict SOP’s design to comply with government control, from unloading inspected product, and then validate a cross check test designed to make sure product was still intact.
- In his current role he has begun implementing better procedures by creating SOP’s for his pickers, his auditors and his loaders. He’s also put some visual management in place for tagging product movement and position.
- He has over 5 years working knowledge and use of JD Edwards ERP for inventory management
- Candidate 3WL is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 4WL has a Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, and a Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Mgt.
- He’s currently employed and managing a 20,000 Sq.Ft facility, worth over $100k stock inventory, and manages the full procurement to shipment cycle of over $300k capital equipment cross docked monthly.
- He has designed and created the inventory database including a custom ERP he built from the ground up with over 20,000 sku’s in the system. He has experience in both Oracle and Peoplesoft platforms.
- As well as experince in Supply Chain management he also manages some of the field operations such as oversing PO’s, all inventory, shipping & receiving. He currently has 30 indirect reports.
- He is a Veteran in the military and has supervised as many as 60 personnel succesfully.
- For his next role he specifically wants to be in a position that allows him to grow his responsibility and management
- Candidate 4WL is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 5WL has a BS in Business Management and Marketing, and 25 years experience in Warehouse Management.
- He has supervised up to 20 employees, including temps. He feels he has a coaching style of managing employees, he wants them to succeed.
- He has extensive experience with several ERP/SAP’s including; Sage, Citrix, and StarShip.
- In his career he has had to deal with 25 International companies where they warehoused their products that came in from the overseas containers and dealt with the specific need of international clients.
- He is always detailed oriented, excellent communication skills, responsible and timely on his duties. He often assumed responsibilities beyond his scope of work and responsibility, showing resourcefulness and initiative. He is used to wearing multiple “hats” (Forklift driver, Cherry Picker, Reach Truck, etc. )
- Candidate 5WL is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 6WL has 20+ yrs experience in Warehouse Management and has been in a Supervising role his whole career. He has managed up to 35 direct reports and 140 temps.
- He has worked in distribution, manufacturing and 3PL environments,clothing, automotive, paper, food and FDA regulated industries
- He is challenge driven and has a passion for warehouse distribution. He is very hands on and takes pride in motivating his staff by listening to them then empowering them.
- He is also keen on the financial aspects of warehouse operations. He has exellent knowledge of ERP/SAP and has been part of 3 implementations.
- His key achievements include being able to increase storage capacity by 30% through the utilization of racking in the 100,000+ sq ft warehouse, increase productivity by 20% by relocating active and fast moving items together, decrease overtime by 20 hours hours weekly, by creating a metric systems and driving production performance.
- Candidate 6WL is located in Georgia.