- Candidate 2 has worked with 5 Very Large clients and performed 12 implementations through support. Design to Go Live. He has performed pre and post implementation evaluations.
- He has worked with Manhattan open systems since ’97. He worked for Manhattan from 97-05.
- He has SQL experience and has performed Queries using SQL. He has also used UNIX, Oracle and Windows since ’97.
- He is familiar with Labor Management and Manhattan slotting, he knows the product and how to configure but mostly VMS.
- Candidate 2 is located in Georgia
- Candidate 3 has his Master’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering
- He started his career as a C++/Unix Developer
- He has 2 years Management experience with 30+ offshore and 15 onshore resources.
- He has been involved in end to end implantation of 6 different warehouses in the last 10 years and supported a WMS as a developer not just an administrator!
- He can write queries in SQL and frequently uses SQL in his current role
- Candidate 3 is located in Georgia
- Candidate 4 has a BS in Computer Engineering and 10 years’ experience with WMS testing, configuration and implementation.
- She has been responsible for leading and managing end-to-end testing efforts and supporting implementation of WMS software.
- She has extensive experience with function flow of processes and she has extensive experience managing projects after Go Live inbound and outbound.
- She has strong SQL skills, she uses it on a daily basis, verifying data and queries
- She has extensive experience analyzing functional/non-functional requirements and translating into test cases and preparing test data requirements.
- She has intermediate knowledge in UNIX and LINUX commands . She has used Toad, SQL developer for sql queries and Putty for Rf transactions. She has also used HPQC tool for writing test scripts, executing, documenting data and logging defects.
- She would need to transfer her Green Card and is located in Georgia
- Candidate 5 has BS in Information Science
- He has 15+ years of extensive experience into all aspects of enterprise software architecture, technology consulting, development and deployment of software systems.
- Served as technical project manager on over eight WMS implementations., Strong understanding of SQL, Unix and Oracle and Strong understanding of supply chain
- Candidate 5 is located in Georgia and is a green card holder
- Candidate 6 has 30 years total experience in Supply Chain and had an exceptional understanding of the packaging industry. He has 25 years experience with ERP’s and WMS’s.
- He has completed 9 full life cycle implementations of Global ERP SAP Supply Chain Management and 15 large scale SAP upgrades.
- He is a very creative thinker and believes he uses that skill on a daily basis with his projects. He has extensive experience managing project budgets to include IT
- He has expert level SQL skills, including writing SQL code.
- Candidate 6 is located in Georgia