AFTER MARKET PROGRAM MANAGER
While the manager of each department is responsible for the performance of their functional area, a Program Manager ensures that the entire organization is performing based on their customer’s needs and expectations. The Aftermarket Program Manager is a “mini-CEO” for the ecommerce business and is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, on time delivery, profitability, and maintaining quality standards.
To be considered for the After Market Program Manager position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Automotive experience preferred.
- Ecommerce experience required. Amazon preferred.
- Ability to independently analyze and solve problem with general direction and guidance from management.
- Experience managing concurrent, complex programs from design through implementation.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- 4 year technical or business degree.
- Strong familiarity with quality control procedures.
- Strong experience with stakeholder management and conflict resolution.
- English language skills required.