- Candidate 741DE began his career as an engineer, but gained a passion for CPG marketing and innovation after graduating from his MBA program at Northwestern in 2008.
- While in grad school, he developed a keen interest in brand management and has focused his career in that arena ever since.
- His work has all been CPG consumer insights, product management, and strategic innovation road-mapping.
- Because he’s rotated through a number of product platforms, he feels he has the cross-functional experience for building ambitious roadmaps – he starts with innovative concepts then comes up with the implementable roadmap.
- He has a combination of an engineering background coupled with product management expertise.
- Ideally he’d like his next role to be in a company that has a nice balance of current strategy vs. future strategy. He’d like to be part of an established portfolio, but in an environment that is not risk-averse, and is willing to pilot some programs in disruptive marketing.
- He lives in Georgia.