- Candidate 741DE began his career as an engineer, but gained a passion for CPG marketing and innovation after graduating from his MBA program at Northwestern in 2008.
- While in grad school, he developed a keen interest in brand management and has focused his career in that arena ever since.
- His work has all been CPG consumer insights, product management, and strategic innovation road-mapping.
- Because he’s rotated through a number of product platforms, he feels he has the cross-functional experience for building ambitious roadmaps – he starts with innovative concepts then comes up with the implementable roadmap.
- He has a combination of an engineering background coupled with product management expertise.
- Ideally he’d like his next role to be in a company that has a nice balance of current strategy vs. future strategy. He’d like to be part of an established portfolio, but in an environment that is not risk-averse, and is willing to pilot some programs in disruptive marketing.
- He lives in Georgia.
- Candidate 1213DE has his BS in Packaging from Michigan State and 12 years experience as a Packaging Engineer
- He has worked most of his career in the chemical/ cleaning product industry and has extensive experience in plastics and corrugated- plastic bottles, caps, sprayers, soft pouches, boxes etc.
- He has strong communication skills and works well cross-functionally. In his current role, he works daily with production, transportation, compliance, quality and retail/marketing to ensure his projects are progressing sufficiently
- At any given time, he is managing 24 projects and so organization is key to his success.
- He uses TOPS daily but does not use SolodWorks/CAD. He has had exposure to CAD software but in his current and previous roles the customers designed the bottles/ packaging and he took the project from there. He is however confident that with his technical acumen he could learn the software quickly.