DIRECTOR OF LOGISTICS
Pine Brook, NJ
The DIRECTOR OF LOGISTICS will oversee operations management, financial performance, and customer satisfaction across the multi-site network of customers’ operations and locations with a particular focus on process review and implementing Lean and Continuous Improvement best practices. This position is responsible for leading, guiding, training and directing location managers including customer logistics coordinators at assigned accounts. Location assignments include transportation planning and scheduling, packaging and/or reverse logistics.
To be considered for the Director of Logistics position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelors degree in business, logistics, supply chain or related field plus eight (8) years related experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading, developing, and implementing comprehensive logistics
solutions utilizing project management tools and techniques.
- Five (5) years or more supervisory experience including performance evaluations
- P&L experience including forecasting, analyzing and managing financial targets
- Ability to travel 25% – primarily domestic to recycling facilities
- Masters degree in business, logistics, supply chain, or related field
- Logistics/supply chain experience in a multi-location/transportation hub environment
- LSS Green or Black Belt