DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
The primary role of the DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS is to lead Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering and Distribution of company’s product lines. This individual will support the integration of new product acquisitions with current manufacturing operations while making effective use of capital and resources.
To be considered for the Director of Operations position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Knowledge of small company medical device manufacture, including assembly techniques, materials, equipment and processes.
- Experience migrating technology and personnel between locations.
- Demonstrated leadership in building a collaborative company culture with strong employee engagement.
- Knowledge of technology driven manufacturing processes for achieving six sigma production and quality metrics.
- Proficiency on computers, including prior experience with ERP systems and Microsoft Office.
- Superior communications, reporting, team building, and facilitation skills.
- Strong analytical reasoning, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a diverse workforce across multiple levels of responsibility.
- Leads by example demonstrating excellent work ethic, dependability, responsibility and ownership of the quality and timeliness of customer commitments with little oversight.