The lean facilitator plays a lead role in process improvement utilizing leans tools. They will develop key metrics to measure improvement and track the sustainability of those improvements. This position is a key business partner to engineering, accounting, and sales/program management organizations. They will support new business from SOP to the development of a mature process.
To be considered for the Lean Facilitator position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- BS in Engineering required.
- 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, automotive preferred
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt required, or must attain within 18 months of hire
- Experience with ERP systems, PLEX a plus
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings
- Ability to function as a proactive member of cost optimization teams
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Access, and Project
- Good written and oral communication skills.