BRANCH OPERATIONS MANAGER
Our client is a well known and established company who services the Industrial Marketplace and they are looking for a BRANCH OPS MANAGER to join their team. The Branch Operations Manager will have deep and well-rounded general management capabilities to work closely with the Charlotte General Manager in order to accelerate the organic growth trajectory of this business unit.
To be considered for the Branch Operations Manager position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and ability to build successful teams
- Superior client relationship management skills
- Excellent decision making and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, perform under pressure and resolve conflicts
- Mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to perform first order analysis of business performance
- Knowledge or experience with lean business principles