The Controller is accountable for the accounting operations of the company, including the production of periodic financial reports, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles. The position ensures that all general accounting and cost accounting functions are performed in an accurate and timely manner. The Controller will be responsible for managing all financial and accounting policies and procedures, measuring operating performance and initiating improvement programs to identify potential weaknesses in financial and management control systems throughout the company.
To be considered for the Plant Controller position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, knowledge of US GAAP concepts. CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of progressive Accounting and Finance experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, General Accounting and Cost Accounting required.
- Ability to work cross functionally with all levels of the organization in a fast paced environment.
- Manufacturing experience required and Automotive or Textile experience preferred.
- Experience with integrated ERP systems required. PLEX experience a plus.