The SC/OPEX Manager will lead a team in manufacturing facility in improving processes in all facets of the value chain. Position is responsible for working with colleagues and department leaders on accomplishing strategic objectives and delivering significant cost savings annually. The SC/OPEX Manager owns the planning, execution and delivery of the supply chain roadmap along with managing a team of engineers charged with reducing waste and cost while increasing efficiency in the operation. Needs to have strong command of statistical data analysis and lean six sigma methodologies. Position reports to the Managing Director of Operations.
To be considered for the SC/OPEX Manager position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- BS in Engineering or Supply Chain Management. MBA preferred.
- 7-10 years’ experience in lean process improvement within a manufacturing environment and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing a team.
- Lean and/or Six Sigma Green or Black Belt certification from a recognized certifying body or global organization engaged in lean six sigma
- ERP/MRP mastery. Prefer experience in implementation. Oracle proficiency a plus.
- Minitab and Excel proficiency
- Strong acumen and leadership in manufacturing excellence, project management and financial modeling and reporting.