SENIOR MANAGER, PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS
The SENIOR MANAGER, PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS will be a procurement leader who is passionate about enabling next-level procurement processes and strategy to drive efficiency, compliance, and professionalism. The Senior Manager, Procurement Operations is a player/coach position developing the procurement operations and compliance team while leading by example through a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and placing the team before self-interests.
To be considered for the Senior Manager, Procurement Operations position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE:
- Strong understanding of technology and automation within the procurement process.
- 10 years of experience. Preferably in procurement or supply chain Experience building, developing, and motivating a team. Aptitude for building strong relationships with cross-functional colleagues and leadership in all regions.
- Experience aggregating information from multiple sources efficiently and accurately to support business inquiries and decision making – works well with data to draw business conclusions
- Effective project management skills, including planning and decision making, identifying priorities and bringing projects to successful completion in a timely manner; and maintaining a focus on high standards and quality
- Proficient in leading teams and processes, as well as demonstrated capability in process improvement/administrative lean/system optimization.
- Successful experience with implementing global procurement systems (ex. Vendor onboarding, AI platforms, and catalog strategies).
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelors Degree in a quantitative discipline (supply chain/logistics, accounting, finance, engineering, IT) required
- Masters Degree preferred
- Proficient to expert-level in data analysis and reporting
- Strong utilization of MS Office (Power BI, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience working in and/or using SAP (superuser preferred) or other ERP system
- Lean and/or Six Sigma preferred
- Process mapping experience required
- Experience with Shared services preferred
- Management experience
- Ability to implement creative solutions, resourceful, takes initiative and is self-directed.
- Enjoys leading, problem solving and execution
- Attention to detail, with strong communication skills, written, spoken, and presentation
- Demonstrated collaboration across a heavily matrixed organization
- Desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to build strong internal and cross-functional relationships
- Talent for managing conflict through challenging situations