- Candidate 1BP has been a Buyer for 25 years. He has a BA in Business Management.
- He has experience working in heavy-duty machinery industry.
- He has extensive experience reading technical drawings. He has worked with Suppliers but has not qualified suppliers. He feels very comfortable he could quickly and comfortably learn that skill.
- He has dealt with cross-functional teams from production planners to executive level.
- He is highly organized and has great communication skills. He is very comfortable dealing with vendors.
- Candidate 1BP is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 2BP has been in Procurement for 10 yrs. She has a BS in Technical Management.
- She has experience qualifying buyers and negotiating better prices to save money for the company.
- She has experience in managing automotive customers which she used to go over and present any problems with shipments.
- She has expert level experience with SAP/Ariba. She is very detail oriented and organized.
- Candidate 2BP is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 3BP has worked with hus current company for 2.5 years. He worked his way up from Business Analyst/Production Planner to his current role as a Purchasing Coordinator/Buyer.
- He currently manages all activities during the purchasing process, creates orders, monitors transportation and delivery and order accuracy.
- He is in charge of qualifying suppliers for paints and solvents, he handles sales and inventory, he negotiates prices with vendors and researches new vendors.
- He is comfortable communicating the status of his projects with cross functional teams and understands how detailed the Advanced Quality Process is. He is able to read technical drawings.
- He has over a years experience working with LOTUS and is a Certified Purchasing Professional.
- Candidate 3BP is located in Georgia.