The Purchasing Manager must have excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail and problem-solving. This role requires in-depth knowledge of supply chain and budgeting processes supporting all departments by providing timely and cost-effective access to the materials they need.
To be considered for the Purchasing Manager position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business or Supply Chain Management preferred.
- Automotive Experience with a minimum 5 years’ experience in procurement, inventory management or operations in a lean manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 3 years materials management/ supervisory experience with notable delivery of performance improvements.
- Solid understanding of supply chain and inventory management systems.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, technical and problem-solving characteristics.
- Experience in Lean, Kanban and various continuous improvement initiatives.
- Possess strong leadership and team-building motivational approach.
- Ability to train, guide and communicate effectively demonstrating excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel (pivot tables. Etc…) and performing queries in ERP systems.
- APICS or ISM Certification a plus.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT-
TalentStream is all about making people to people connections. Whether you are a Hiring Manager looking for talented Supply Chain Professionals to work in your operation, or you are a Supply Chain Professional looking for your next career opportunity, we want to help you meet your goal.
Supply Chain Management candidates generally meet the following minimum level of qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management/Industrial Engineering/Operations/Business/Finance discipline
- Experience: 2+ years’ experience in planning, forecasting, or inventory management
- Value-added skills: Excel proficiency, forecasting and reporting tools, ERP/MRP utilization
TalentStream is all about making people to people connections. Whether you are a Hiring Manager looking for talented Manufacturing Professionals to work in your operation, or you are a Manufacturing Professional looking for your next career opportunity, we want to help you meet your goal.
Manufacturing Operations candidates generally meet the following minimum level of qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Operations Management
- Experience: 3+ years’ experience in medium-large scale production operations.
- Value-added skills: ERP/MRP platforms, statistical methods and analysis and reporting, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing techniques, planning, scheduling, budgeting, leadership and team development.
TalentStream is all about making people to people connections. Whether you are a Hiring Manager looking for talented Engineering Professionals to work in your operation, or you are an Engineering Professional looking for your next career opportunity, we want to help you meet your goal.
Engineering candidates generally meet the following minimum level of qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in an applicable Engineering discipline
- Experience: At least 2 years’ experience in product design and development.
- Value-added skills: CAD proficiency (Solidworks, AutoCAD, ProE, Catia, Creo, etc.), MATLAB, MS Project, FMEA, CFD, DMAIC, stage/phase gate
SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER
The Process Engineer is responsible for providing process engineering support for all product manufacturing departments. Supports manufacturing operations to ensure consistent adherence to the standard operating procedures and business continuity. Initiates process improvement initiatives to improve the efficiency of current manufacturing processes, as well as develop new processes to improve manufacturing efficiency. Supports new product launches by collaborating with other functional areas and providing process engineering expertise during the implementation of processes or equipment.
To be considered for the Senior Process Engineer position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Biomedical, Industrial or related field of engineering) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically requires 5-8 years of engineering experience.
- Master’s degree in Business or Engineering is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with Computer-Aided Design preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
The Product Development Engineer will provide design and project management activities within the product group by working effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
To be considered for the Product Development Engineer position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years direct professional experience with same or similar products, materials and manufacturing processes, including consumer and/or industrial product development and implementation. Experience with motors & drives, controls, plastics, sheet metal cabinetry, or injection molding preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience creating and modifying drawings in Solidworks and Autocad or equivalent
- Experience collaborating with manufacturing facilities in Asia (written and verbal communications)
- Experience with GD&T
- Experience with New Product Introduction (NPI) schedules, including rapid issue resolution and technical problem solving including root cause analysis.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Familiarity with regulatory test standards (ASTM, SAE, ASME, IEEE, UL, CSA, ISO, etc) preferred
- Experience using computer modeling/simulation techniques (CFD, FEA) preferred.
The Controls Engineer is responsible for ensuring the software controls site project plan is executed according to schedule and phasing. This includes system start-up coordination as well as commissioning and test coordination. This role provides interface and coordination with customers and subcontractors to resolve issues and problems to the satisfaction of the company/customer. Other responsibilities include: site progress monitoring, daily PLC/HMI progress, and contribution to the team without regard to risk analysis and contingency management.
To be considered for the Controls Engineer position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Engineering degree, preferably in Electrical, Mechanical (Mechatronics Option) or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of Controls Development Experience
- Proven skills in understanding and designing PLC (Siemens, Allen Bradley) programs, SCADA systems and network.
- Exceptional organizational skills and a track record of working effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated familiarity working with consultants and contractors within the Construction industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English as well as proven success presenting ideas to vendors, associates, and customers.
- A can-do attitude, self-starter and ability to thrive in a multi-cultural team.
- A self-confident team player who is comfortable dealing with people at all levels in an organization and who is able to cross corporate boundaries. Capable of operating in an environment containing ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Ability to travel is necessary plus ability to work irregular hours as required.
- Willing and able to travel at least 50%
The Packaging Engineer is responsible for a vast array of duties including the design, testing, and documenting of a variety of packaging protocols for a wide range of products.
To be considered for the Packaging Engineer position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 7 years of packaging engineering experience in high volume manufacturing environment
- Knowledgeable of Rigid Plastic such as EBM and IM process and Flexible packaging
- Facilitate and interact with customers, suppliers, and internal cross functional teams.
- Experience working with Aerosol and Tubes packaging (dispending and actuators).
- Able to write SOP and Design and test packaging components
- Must be able to Use SolidWorks, TOPS and AutoCAD proficiently
- Capable of Developing and creating 3D models (Stratasys 3D Machine) and review mold designs.
- Ability to take a project from concept through completion of finished piece.
- Create new reports, line verifications, specification’s using excellent and organized written and verbal communication.
- Analyze production machineries, lines and suggest improvements
- BA in Packaging Engineering/Science
- IOPP Certification preferred
- UN/DOT Certification preferred
- Able to Conduct ISTA testing and on site lab testing
The Production Manager (Manufacturing) will oversee the activities of a team of production workers on 1st shift.
To be considered for the Production Manager position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience.
Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in large-scale, high volume environments. Experience may be substituted for the formal education and training requirements in this section at the discretion of management.
Experience with statistical methods and analysis.
Experience with Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing techniques.
Ability to analyze problems quickly; develop root cause analysis, corrective and preventative actions.
The CI Manager is responsible for working with colleagues and department leaders on accomplishing strategic objectives and delivering significant cost savings annually. The CI Manager owns the planning, execution, and delivery of the CI roadmap designed to reduce waste and cost while increasing efficiency in the operation. Needs to have a strong command of Kaizen, 6S, Lean Manufacturing, and Six Sigma methodologies. Requires an organized, collaborative leader who can motivate and enhance the Continuous Improvement team through training and talent development. The CI Manager will report to the Plant Manager.
To be considered for the CI Manager position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Management
- 7-10 years’ experience in lean process improvement within a manufacturing environment and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing a team.
- Lean and/or Six Sigma Black Belt certification is required from a recognized certifying body or global organization engaged in lean six sigma.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING MANAGER
This position is responsible for Product Development using a technical background and skills to develop textile constructions and styles compatible with customer and market needs in a cost effective and production feasible manner.
To be considered for the Product Development Engineering Manager position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, textile or industrial engineering
- 5+ years of engineering experience (must have automotive and textile experience)
- Practical knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, AutoCAD and computer skills.
- Experience in ISO/QS9000 and TS or IATF16949
- Willing to travel as needed to customer or product sites.
- Analytical problem solving, scheduling and use of Microsoft Project.
- Entrepreneurial by nature with a creative mindset.
- Self-sufficient, precision oriented, inward looking willing to work in a fast pace continuous improvement environment