The CONTROLS TECHNICIAN is responsible for leading equipment startups, optimizing application setups, and implementing creative and effective solutions to complex automation and application problems. The role is ideal for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-centric work environment that requires self-motivation and independence.
To be considered for the CONTROLS TECHNICIAN position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- 2-year Technical Degree
- Min 5 years’ experience in building automated capital equipment or machinery.
- Experience building capital equipment including industrial motion controls systems, Rockwell Automation (RSLogix5000/Studio5000, FactoryTalk View ME), Beckhoff industrial PC’s (TwinCAT 2/3)
- Experience implementing Rockwell hardware including ControlLogix, CompactLogix, PanelView Plus HMI’s, PowerFlex Variable Frequency Drives (PF525/527), Kinetix5500 Servo Drives
- Experience implementing AC/DC electrical systems and use of multi-meters for troubleshooting electrical equipment
- Experience implementing vision and barcode systems and configuration of these devices.
- Experience with Cognex hardware and software.
Pay Rate: $38/hr
1st shift – 6:30-3:30 M-F