The CONTROLS ENGINEER is a member of the service center team supporting designs, modifications and upgrades of packaging equipment machinery, interfacing with customers, applications engineers, mechanical engineering staff, assemblers, and field service technicians.
To be considered for the CONTROLS ENGINEER position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Engineering degree, preferably in Electrical, Mechanical (Mechatronics Option) or Computer Engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years experience in PLC programming, debugging manufacturing equipment, SCADA systems and processes including working with industrial networks, wiring methods, electric code and circuits
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as proven success presenting ideas to vendors, associates, and customers.
- A can-do attitude, self-starter and ability to thrive in a multi-cultural team.
- Willing and able to travel as needed both domestically and internationally (up to 25%)
Additional preferred skill:
- Allen-Bradley/Rockwell PLC programming
- HMI programming, primarily Allen-Bradley