The ELECTRO-MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN is responsible for building, commissioning, testing and presenting machines and systems for specific customer applications, using proprietary Engineered-to-Order documentation, drawings, and schematics as well as other relevant project information. The role is ideal for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-centric work environment that requires self-motivation and independence.
To be considered for the ELECTRO-MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- 2-year Technical Degree and/or technical certification or 3+ year related experience.
- Min 3 years’ experience in building automated capital equipment or machinery.
- Able to build and modify mechanical assemblies per the bill of material and assembly drawings using hand and power tools
- Efficiently wire machines, panels and control circuitry (up to 575 Volts), adding electrical components based on project layouts and wiring diagrams (per NFPA 79)
- Upload and download software, flash Firmware, perform I/O checks
- Troubleshoot and problem-solving live power and control circuitry issues
Pay Rate: $34/hr
1st shift – 6:30-3:30 M-F