SR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
The SR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER is responsible for developing packaging machine control systems for customer driven projects from inception through design, testing, documentation and final release. Project responsibilities include machine and/or system hardware, PLC code, & HMI code that will ensure equipment performance and reliability.
To be considered for the SR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Controls Automation, Robotics or equivalent.
- 8+ years of industrial electrical engineering experience in electrical design, developing industrial machinery and electrical enclosures.
- Experience developing software for multi-servo axis machinery and system control software for automated packaging machinery or other capital equipment using Rockwell RSLogix5000/Studio5000, FactoryTalk View ME software.
- Experience implementing Rockwell hardware including ControlLogix, CompactLogix, PanelView Plus HMI’s, PowerFlex Variable Frequency Drives (PF525/527), and Kinetix5500 Servo Drives.
- Proficiency with CAD software such as ePlan or AutoCAD for the development and/or maintenance of electrical diagrams, electrical libraries, and design of electrical panels.
- Able to design electrical control panels and properly sizing components used within those systems.
- Working knowledge of Machine Safety and Sistema.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)