- Candidate: 2DP began his career in inventory management and analytics right out of his Master’s program.
- He currently works as a merchandise planner and his involved daily in the operational and financial analysis. He is hoping to grow his career in planning and procurement in the merchandising sector.
- He is also involved in analyzing supplier contracts, he aids their buyers in coming up with turn analysis and purchase plans. His goal is to insure profitability within his product group.
- Candidate 2DP is located in Georgia.
- Candidate: 3DP has 13 years experience in experience and achievements in the areas of procurement, supply chain management, account management, logistics, project management, inventory control, customer service, and planning.
- She has S&OP experience. In her current role, she communicates with Sales and Buyers, concerning part shortages, ETA, tracking and ship quantities, and with the NPI team to confirm new builds & part availability as well as testing requirements.
- She has experience working with Big Box retailers. She also has Certificate in Project Management.
- She has experience dealing with Cross-functional teams: Sales, Engineers, & Testers to makes sure Builds are built to correct specs.
- Candidate 3DP is located in Georgia.
- Candidate: 4DP has a BS in Accounting & Finance and extensive planning and inventory experience as well as new product introductory experience.
- She has experience holding weekly meetings with cross functional team members. She is able to assign tasks and make sure they are on schedule
- She has experience launching new products and helped introduce several new phones. Helped with Marketing, Processing orders, stocking merchandise, forecasting and direct fulfillment.
- She is very organized. She is comfortable doing presentations, even executives. She is confident in giving weekly forecasting and loss prevention presentations.
- In her current role she sends out countless emails to vendors and understands the importance of email etiquette.
- Candidate 4DP is located in Georgia.
- Candidate: 5DP has a BS in Computer and Electrical Engineering.
- She has 15 years extensive materials management and inventory reconciliation experience.
- She is highly organized and detail oriented with a talent for accurate shipment tracking and problem resolution
- She has experience conducting weekly and monthly meetings.
- She has excellent presentation and Excel skills.
- Candidate 5DP is located in Georgia.
- Candidate: 6DP as a BS in Art History and has over 10 years experience in multiple roles including planning.
- She is comfortable managing cross functional teams and has led meetings with warehouse, sales, manufacturing and planning departments.
- She has helped launch new products. Her role was ordering the raw materials and the inventory control of those materials.
- She has very strong communication skills and email proficiency. She is able to get along well with other and assess personalities quickly.
- She enjoys working in Excel and can run simple Macros and Vlookups. Her Power Point skills are strong and is very proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Candidate 6DP is located in Georgia.
- Candidate: 7DP has a BS in Business Administration and 15+ years experience logistics, purchasing and planning. He has a strong background in the automotive industry.
- His strong written and oral communication skills coupled with excellent interpersonal skills allow him to successfully build and maintain solid relationships with staff, colleagues, managers, and vendors. He is highly analytical and detail-driven, he is adept at monitoring, tracking, and reporting critical data and metrics.
- He is proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office, SAP, System 21, Avanti, and WMS.
- He is very comfortable leading cross functional meetings and currently does this once or twice a week. His day to day includes setting production goals, ordering materials, ensuring timely delivery and shipment of finished product.
- Candidate 7DP is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 8DP has MBA, APICS,CPIM, CSCP and S&OP and 25 years experience, 20 years in Production and Demand Planning.
- He has 6 years of supervisory experience, managing up to 15 direct reports (planners/buyers), he describes his management style as supportive by enabling his staff to succeed by giving them direction, helping them prioritize.
- Her also has experience working in a LEAN environment where he designed and implemented Kanban system and he was member of the CIT Lean team.
- He has always worked as a hands on planner and scheduler, he has experience with global companies and has experience in a Procurement role.
- He has experience with inventory optimization, during his time and recently reduced inventory an average of 20% at all OEM’s.
- Candidate 8DP is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 9DP is a proven leader with demonstrated strengths in strategic planning, performance improvements, and information solutions.
- He has redesigned forecasting models and shifted planning to a more seasonal approach for top selling product. Resulted in a 90% reduction in stock outs, cutting on hand inventory by nearly half (a $1,000,000 reduction).
- He develops demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- In his current role is responsible for import/export document retention in accordance with US Customs and Census Bureau regulations.
- He is experience with Demand planning mainly with finished goods but with his time at handled unfinished goods as well.
- He has 6 years experience in demand and production planning. He was an import/export manager and says his management style is to give his employees opportunity to improve processes and loves hearing their feedback.
- He is 6 Sigma Green belt certified, has been part of multiple Kaizen events and practices 5S.
- He is very knowledgeable in SAPs.
- Candidate 9DP is located in Georgia.