- Candidate 25MM has worked in Maintenance for 24 years. He has worked in various industries from Food, Ceramics and most recently packaging.
- He has over 20 years’ experience in managing people. He describes his style as more of a coaching style, he encourages cross training, so his associates can get the opportunity to learn and build a team environment.
- He has hands-on experience working with Thermoforming, Chillers, vacuum pumps, air compressors, extrusion, and blow molding machines. In addition, he also has experience troubleshooting PLC’s.
- He has also implemented a CMMS system (Bigfoot), to ensure that work orders are executed in a timely manner.
- He has worked in TPM environment and utilized Lean and Six Sigma tools to improve processes.
- Candidate 25MM resides in Stockbridge, GA.
- Candidate 24MM has worked in Manufacturing for 13 years. Prior to working in Manufacturing, he was in the US Army and worked as an Avionics Technician and Squad leader.
- He has worked in various industries from Aerospace, Electronic Consumer goods and Automotive.
- In his career, he has managed 20+ associates. He enjoys leading people and he finds that to get the most out of your team you have to hands on get involved so you can gain their respect. He likes to mentor and coach team members when they need help.
- Throughout his manufacturing career he has worked on optimizing processes to reduce waste. He recalls an improvement which he led where one specific manufacturing process kept making wrong parts. He led a Kaizen event, this identified that the work instructions were not clear and confusing. He then decided to edit the work instructions and create a visual management system. He developed a color-coded tray system with PVC peg board to ensure that operators could identify next steps quickly. His motto is “keep it simple”
- He has mechanical and electrical aptitude, he began his career in Maintenance and although he recently moved into Quality roles he believes that this experience makes him a well-rounded leader.
- He has also managed PM plans and schedules in his career.
- He is very familiar with plastics, blow molding, extrusion processes, machinery and electrical circuit boards and troubleshooting.
- He has an ASc in Business Admin and Electronics he is also a Green Six Sigma Green belt certified.
- Candidate 7MM has an AA in Industrial Systems Technology and over 10 years experience working in food and beverage processing plants.
- He has been in management roles for a total of 5 years, managing up 15 maintenance techs, over multiple shifts.
- He has been responsible for maintenance and troubleshooting of compressors, pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyor belt systems, packing/packaging equipment, sealers, labeler, PLC’s and HMI’s.
- Candidate 7MM is located in GA.
- Candidate 8MM has an Industrial System Technology degree and also learned basic robot programming.
- He has 20 years experience working in industrial maintenance. He has worked with gearboxes, conveyors, sprocket/chains, belts, clutches, and brakes both trouble shooting and maintenance.
- He has extensive experience with 3 phase motors, he has worked with them at every company he has worked with. He has strong automation and robotic experience and has held lead tech roles.
- He has excellent communication & problem-solving skills. He has extensive PM experience and has done PM his whole career as well.
- Candidate 8MM is located in GA.
- Candidate 9MM is a Maintenance Supervisor with over 10 Years experience, he has strong skills in coaching and guiding teams.
- He served as New equipment and mechanic instructor to more than 150 military personnel on equipment operations, maintenance, and repairs as well as logistical support.
- He has extensive experience troubleshooting and diagnosing to repair equipment, performed equipment maintenance in compliance with military standards..
- He has experience with motors, pneumatics, hydraulics, and HVAC.
- Candidate 9MM is located in GA.
- Candidate 10MM has over 20 years in management. He began his career in retail management and then transitioned into career in Maintenance.
- He has managed up to 80 direct reports and in his current role as Maintenance Supervisor he has 30. He sees himself as a leader and not a manager, he is very hands on, upfront and a team player.
- He has numerous certifications from Project Management, Six Sigma Green belt, Siemens PLC to Preventative Maintenance.
- He has been a part of Continuous Improvement and Preventative Maintenance program and not only developed Shadow box programs to assist in shorter downtimes but also implemented a Turbo maintenance program to ensure that all parts are ordered and in stock before they begin preventative maintenance.
- He has also travelled to Germany to work with OEM manufacturers to gain training and certifications on using their equipment.
- For his next role he would like to join a company to further his career and have the opportunity grow.
- Candidate 10MM is located SC but happy to relocate to GA
- Candidate 10MM has a BS in Mechanical engineering and has over 15 years’ experience in managing people.
- He has managed up to 80 staff, in his current role as a Production Supervisor he 25 staff.
- His leadership type is very much hands on and supportive of his team.
- He has extensive experience in TPM, Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC’s, Lean Six Sigma, as well as OSHA requirements.
- He started his career in the US Navy as a Facility Officer
- Candidate 9MM is located GA
- Candidate 12MM has a BSME and expert level of understanding of most manufacturing equipment. He has 14 years experience dealing with maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
- He is very comfortable with all types of equipment, how it works, performing preventative maintenance and writing procedures.
- He is able to design and retrofit mechanical components starting from AutoCAD to the execution process. He understands & supports Electric, Pneumatic and Hydraulic components.
- During his career as a Process/Maintenance Engineer he has gained extensive experience, including improving and implementing preventative maintenance process and optimizing production by reducing set up times.
- He has conducted KAIZEN projects to reduced tooling changeover down times by 60%-70%, which added almost 6 -7 hours to production schedule.
- He conducted productivity increasing projects, the results were within the range of 13% – 27%
- He has over 5 years experience as a Manager of up to 70 staff, his management style is team building and hands on. He is not an office engineer. He is on the floor 50-70% as needed.
- He has worked for 14 years with companies that built machines; he knows machines and how they work and how to fix them and how to prevent them for breaking.
- He has extensive experience with Vendors. He was head of Auditing the Preventative Maintenance System so he had weekly meeting with the vendors to discuss issues.
- Candidate 12MM is located in GA
- Candidate 13MM has a ASA degree in Computer & Electronics Engineering Technology from and 24 years experience in the Maintenance field.
- He has installed and repaired various types of equipment and machinery including PLC controllers, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic machinery. He has 20 yrs experience troubleshooting PLC’s (Fanuc, AB, Siemens).
- He has managed day-to-day operational support, preventive and corrective maintenance, shutdown scheduling and vendor management on a regular basis; In addition he has been responsible for overseeing equipment reliability, centered maintenance, TPM for all utility systems, including OEE and other reliability metrics.
- He repairs and maintains production equipment, he maintains spare parts inventory on all equipment, he monitors and make mechanical improvement changes as needed and can built and rebuilt various types of gearboxes –valves- and hydraulic pumps.
- He has executed robust periodic maintenance activity schedule for all equipment and assisted in the development, scheduling and control of a Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Candidate 13MM is located in GA
- Candidate 14MM has a BSc in Chemical Engineering and has over 15 years working in Manufacturing
- He began his career working for a non-woven manufacturing company in Macedonia where he had to purchase machinery, install, inspect and maintain to industry standards. With this role he was given the opportunity to relocate to the US for the same company in NC.
- He has supervisory experience with both direct staff and non-direct. He has managed up to 55 employees.
- His management style is very much a hands-on leader whose main objective is to get the job done and has a “what ever it takes” work ethic.
- He has working experience with Total Preventative Maintenance and a big believer in the methodology.
- Although he is a chemical engineer he has great Mechanical and Electrical aptitude including PLC’s trouble shooting and maintenance of machinery.
- He understands and has hands on experience with PLC, HMI’s and Motors/Drives
- He has had internal training on Lean and Six Sigma methodologies, and uses these every day in his job.
- In his last role through process and equipment modifications he improved process capacity from 30% to 50% which in turn increased quality from 30%-40%.
- For his next career move he is looking for a forward-thinking company who is goal oriented.
- Candidate 14MM resides in SC but willing to relocate to GA for the right opportunity.
- Candidate 15MM has his BS in Industrial Engineering and extensive experience in Operations Management across multiple industries (Food, Chemicals, Plastics, Textiles, Lumber & Paper).
- He has 7+years in Maintenance Management in manufacturing. He has worked with Calendaring lines (4yrs-while with paper & plastics), Presses (5yrs), Steam Systems (5 yrs), Automated packaging equipment (15yrs) and Boilers (5yrs-has taken out, put in, commissioned, maintained traps, done annual inspections).
- Conveyors- he has extensive experience with conveyors, he actually led the implementation of a $7.2 Million robotic and conveyor project while with HB Fuller. He successfully managed safety and maintenance aspects of the project. He maintained safety, quality and cost control of the operations while interim Facility Manager.
- He has handle improvement of preventative maintenance programs. He has not used CogZ but has experience with several other programs: MP2, DataStream and MVP. He feels very comfortable using these programs and feels like he can bring the best practices for PM Programs from past companies to Mannington Mills.
- He has Lean Manufacturing experience, has been part of Kiazen events, OEE and TPM. He could use that experience to make future improvements. He has developed and managed Lock Out/ Tag Out programs for over 5 years.
- *When I ask about his management style: “I am a dedicated manager who believes that integrity is necessary to build a long-term relationship with an organization and employee. Through this approach, I can develop open communications to support meaningful feedback as well employee input to support process change as needed.” He has managed up to 40 direct reports.
- He is targeting $90k for his next role.
- Candidate 15MM resides GA.
- Candidate 16MM has a BS in Production Technology, is a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt and ISO 9001 Quality auditor and has 20 years Management and Manufacturing experience.
- *He has used PLC for 10 years and has extensive experience troubleshooting them. He currently works with Six robotic foam molding and glue lines. He is constantly troublshooting them. And figuring out ways to make them more efficient.
- When he first started with the company he noticed one of the machines had a high scrap rate of 9%, when comparing to other machines he figured out it was lacking a chiller system. It took 6 months and $75K to install the new chiller but it brought that machine’s scrap rate down to 2%.
- He is comfortable troubleshooting hydraulics, pneumatics, compressors, pumps, conveyors, motor controls and drives, control circuits, sensors, PLCs and can read ladder logic diagrams, schematics and mechanical drawings. He has performed new machinery installations and relocations in the plant.
- He has been in charge of many quality and continuous improvement project, like changing station layouts to make more efficient. He has developed and implemented quality programs.
- During his time in Management he has supervised anywhere from 40 to 100 associates. He is a very hands on manager, he spends most of his time on the floor, he believes it’s important so he see any issues first hand.
- He is targeting $70k +
- Candidate 16MM resides GA.
- Candidate 17MM has been working career has always been in Maintenance, he has over 20 years’ experience both in Manufacturing and in the US Navy.
- In his current role, he is responsible for all aspects of Maintenance in a 24/7 paint manufacturing plant. He has 15 direct reports which include buyer, planner, and mechanics.
- His management style is that he won’t ask of his mechanics what he won’t do himself.
- He is “very hands-on” and is always troubleshooting any issues on the floor alongside his mechanics.
- He has an extensive background in TPM, in his previous company he established and led a TPM program which included different pillars including 5S and Lean. This led to the development of a rugged process-driven program. This transformation led to plant culture moving away from a reactive to a planned work environment.
- He has experience working with boilers, presses, steam systems (process and generator) motors and conveyor systems.
- He has also worked with various Automated Packaging systems such as case packers, shrink wrapping, palletizing including a robotic palletizer.
- He has great mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Some of his achievements are implementing a program to ensure that 50% of mechanics time is on planned work per week, he has reduced mixer time by implementing lubrication program, led obsolete inventory program which led to 4500 parts being reviewed and savings of $200k identified.
- He communicates exceptionally well he is excited about his next career move
- James has a Bachelors in Marine Engineering and is a Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP)
- He is targeting $95k-$100k for his next role
- Candidate 17MM resides GA.
- Candidate 18MM has a BS in Mechanical Engineering and 10+ years in Lean Manufacturing and Maintenance, 7 years Management experience.
- *He has recently launched a new CMMS system and has experience utilizing its functions to reduce overall cost and plan daily duties. He has experience with several SAP’s and is familiar with CogZ.
- He has extensive experience with PM, he coordinates monthly, weekly, and daily PM schedules and Implements maintenance KPI’s to track departmental performance.
- He has used Lean, 5S and Six Sigma his whole career, especially during his time working at a Tier 1 automotive supplier but he helped introduce these principles to his current workplace. By doing this he helped improve their downtime from 38% to 7% in a 6-month period.
- He has managed between 20-25 techs, toolmakers and process techs. He has an open door policy, he is very hands-on and believes he has a Coaching style. He is firm by fair.
- He has experience with cutting, is familiar with boilers and been around calendering. He has experience with conveyors and very comfortable with motors and is an expert with Lock Out/Tag out procedures.
- Candidate 18MM resides GA.
- Candidate 19MM has a BS in Electronic Engineering and over 15 years experience in a Maintenance Management. He develops and trains his team in an environment that is safe and trains them well. He believes great performance starts with great training. He uses 5S as an everyday standard to every task.
- He utilizes Value Stream Mapping, 5 Whys, Kaizen events, Total Predictive Maintenance, Root Cause Analysis, fishbone diagrams and Charts to capture the true cause of an issue. He enjoys developing comprehensive TPM Programs and showing saving in Cost avoidance. First the collection of risk and downtime. Converting the data into analytical reports. Leading a group into a brainstorming session. And the implementation of the result. He is an Ace Associate which is equivalent to a Six Sigma Green belt. He has OSHA, NFTA 70E, and Red Cross CPR training.
- His most recent lean manufacturing project would be creating a work holding fixture that would produce an annual savings of $60,000 by reducing set-up time.
- He has had experience with several maintenance planning systems over the years (SAP, Maximo, STMaintenance, Epico) and has used them to their full potential. He uses it to plan daily duties, etc.
- He takes safety very seriously and is currently re-writing a new Lock out/ Tag out program There was just one in a 3 Ring binder, but now he is writing one for each machine specific to each machine and going to train each operator on those machines. He has also written PM Manuals for all equipment.
- He has had extensive experience with Boilers, Conveyors with all companies he has been with and had a lot of experience with motors as well. He feels very comfortable with the maintenance of most equipment.
- Candidate 19MM would like to relocate to GA.
- Candidate 20MM has been in Manufacturing for the last 6 years, he has 4 years in Automotive and 2 years in Electrical.
- He has hands-on experience with KUKA, Mitsubishi, and MotoMan Robots, as well as Siemens PLC programming and various Vision Systems.
- He has knowledge of ABB and Fanuc robots/systems as part of his Associates in Mechatronics and work experience, he is a quick learner and enjoys troubleshooting various types of automation robots and systems.
- He understands mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic concepts and how to troubleshoot these failures.
- He currently is working in NC in a Quality Control role and supports two shifts; however, he would like to get back into Manufacturing and working with Robots and on the Manufacturing Floor. He also would like to move back to Georgia to be closer to his family.
- He also has working experience of various quality systems, Health and Safety. Lean process improvement tools -5S, Audits & Preventative Maintenance.
- He communicates very well and has a great work ethic. He continually likes to grow in his career.
- Candidate 21MM has extensive experience working a variety of roles from Maintenance Manger, Plant Manager, Director of Engineering and Controls Engineer. He has a BS in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Kentucky.
- He has owned his own consulting company since 1994 and has been hired multiple times to take companies to the “next level” or to set up the plant.
- He has extensive experience with setting up Preventative maintenance plans, especially Lock out- Tag out programs. He was hired at one organization due to their poor Lockout program. He implemented improvements that saved the organization $1.2 million the 1st year by equipment uptime, quality, and manufacturing improvements. Increased uptime from 47% to 94% in 4 months.
- Everything in him is LEAN. He has extensive experience in the Paper and Automotive industry. He has worked overseas and domestically with a variety of automotive manufacturers and was even sent to Japan in 96-97 to get certified in Kaizen.
- He is very skilled with Computer maintenance programs and has used Maximo, SAP, MP2 and MP3.
- He has extensive experience in Management and is a very “hands-on” supervisor. He believes he is an Agent for Change. He believes safety is first, and training is important, you must hold the employees accountable but make the work environment comfortable.
- He is considered a Turnaround/startup specialist in all systems and fields. He has helped open several plants and helped underperforming plants turn around.
- He specializes in automation. He has been around most manufacturing equipment: Boilers, Conveyors, Motors, and Packers. He is skilled in metal stamping, forming and assembly operations.
- He has strong robotic and PLC programming skills. He is certified in Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- He is located in Alabama and willing to relocate.
- Candidate 22MM has a BS in Industrial Electronics Technology and graduated in 2016.
- He is interned as a Controls Engineer for a year. During his time he worked in robotics and programming.
- In his last role he was a Field Service Technician for an Italian Robot manufacturing company. His role was to work with clients onsite with installation, assembly, modifications and troubleshooting automation equipment. These robots were packaging stretch wrap machines.
- He is located in GA.
- Candidate 23MM has been working in Maintenance for the last 8 years.
- He is currently Maintenance Lead, and fully understands Ladder, micro, control logic.
- He loves working with PLC, troubleshooting as well as the maintenance aspect of working hand in hand with manufacturing machinery.
- He is extremely hands-on and as he works on Maintenance managed the PM process and Audits.
- He has a strong mechanical and electrical aptitude, communicates very well and enjoys working as part of a team.
- He is located in Georgia.