- Candidate 1 earned his PhD in Automotive Engineering and also has a Nuclear Engineering, Software & Mechanical Engineering degree.
- He is a member of Society of Automotive Engineers and ASQ.
- He has performed internal audits for TS-16949
- He spent 20+ years in the automotive industry with design, testing & validation experience.
- Candidate 1 is located in South Carolina
- Candidate 2 has a BS in Mechanical Engineering
- He has done design work for plastic, die cast , metal stampings, screw machined parts.
- He has set the testing scope and expected results for products he has designed then had these tested by independent labs for compliance to the expected results.
- He has 15+ years of design experience where he has worked in the framework of ISO-9000.
- Candidate 2 is located in Georgia
- Candidate 3 has 30 years experience working in leadership positions such as Operations Manager, Environmental Manager, Production Manager, and Risk Manager. He has an MBA, BS and is a Facilitator for Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma Practices, EHSS leadership, Safety in Motion, etc
- He believes in “working towards Excellence” and knows how to get the best out of his employees.
- He has focused on the Operations team and updating operating procedures, task lists, basic operating training, safe production practices, and ways to increase production.
- He is constantly finding ways to save his company money like refurbishing old equipment, finding cheaper ways to dispose of hazardous waste, etc.
- He has increased throughput by over 60% by analyzing bottlenecks in process and reducing or eliminating them.
- He has created reduction in Employee Overtime from – 24/ 7 operation to 24/5 operation – 55% reduction in overtime and a $250,000/year savings in labor cost.
- Candidate 3 is located in GA
- Candidate 4 has his Bachelor’s in Business Administration and his LSS Green Belt
- He uses Lean principles and CI initiatives on a daily basis. In his current job, he has successfully brought his Line revenue from 900k per month to 3million.
- He has worked his entire career in manufacturing and has worked his way up into management. He has worked in a variety of industries in fast paced high volume environments.
- He currently manages 35 indirect reports and 3 direct reports. He is actively involved in the production process and walks the floor daily. He loves when he sees the happiness on employees faces when they see how Lean and other initiatives can make their job easier.
- He had a great personality and loves a challenge
- Candidate 4 is located in GA
- Candidate 5 has been in manufacturing for 25 years and in management for 21 of those years.
- He has extensive experience in setting product standards and establishing and maintaining a budget.
- He is very comfortable with holding meetings and reporting to upper management. He has held daily and monthly meetings throughout his career focused on Lean Tier 1/ Tier 2 meetings, safety meetings, production meetings etc. He has also led numerous projects that required daily and weekly meetings. He is comfortable taking the lead.
- He is well versed in Lean and CI
- He has led and participated in a variety of Kaizen events that saved up to 1.4 million dollars
- He has been in manufacturing his whole career- mainly in plastics/ packaging. He would welcome the opportunity to work in a new industry with new challenges, processes and technologies.
- He describes his management style as participative. He engages supervisors in decision making when possible and when it is not possible and he has to pass down a decision that he knows will be unpopular he makes sure everyone understands WHY they are making a specific change. He also explained that he delegates tasks to supervisors to facilitate their growth. He said that the greatest accomplishment in his career has been the employees he has coached and mentored who have gone on to take management roles.
- He is well-spoken and dedicated to success for himself, his employees and his employer
- Candidate 5 is located in GA.
- Candidate 6 has his MBA in Business Management and his BA in Business. He is a LSS Green belt and has taken professional development courses in Lean at GA Tech
- He has 20 years experience setting and maintaining budgets.
- He has deigned safety programs from scratch, put safety initiatives in place, and hired, lead and guided safety managers. He believes that safety is the first priority especially at a chemical plant
- He has extensive experience with Quality systems, Control standards and FDA regulated environments
- He tries to monetize everything down to the plant floor quantifying every scrap and piece of equipment so all employees can understand the financial impact of waste, change overs etc.
- He is a GREAT communicator. He is very clear and concise in his delivery and is comfortable leading meetings. He believes in daily start up meetings, safety meetings, KPI meetings, check in meetings etc.
- He has been involved in many CI and Lean initiatives with significant cost savings
- He loves manufacturing “it is what I do”. He has a compassion for growing people and improving the process. Throughout his 20+ years in manufacturing, he has had a role in most everything related to operations within manufacturing and supply chain.
- He started his career in maintenance and has a strong mechanical aptitude- he is not afraid to jump in and get his hands dirty when need be.
- He has extensive management experience and believes in building and developing leaders within his team. He has developed a value based Ops Management system that is built around engaging employees
- Candidate 6 Is located in GA
- Candidate MaM1 has a BSc in Mechanical Engineering Technology.
- He has worked in manufacturing for 20 years and has worked in both high volume and most recently high mix low volume.
- In his current role he manages a team of 7 direct reports which include 3 engineers, he reports to the VP of Manufacturing.
- He believes you must facilitate people by communicating and to gain their respect and engagement and only then can you move forward.
- He uses CI tools in his data each day and feels that this methodology is common sense, he also believes that the operators in most cases usually have the answer to reducing waste its just the way you facilitate the improvement will you get them to change how they do things.
- One of his key projects was to reduce lead time in the sheet cutting area from 3 weeks to 1 day but reviewing why machine components from sheet cutting were taking so long. Once they identified the time wasted was a work procedure which had been in place for years they decided to modify the plan and hence reduce the lead time.
- He is well versed in Project Management as well as AutoCAD to make any plant layout changes. His last key project, he was involved in plant being redesigned to accommodate the company’s other plant getting closed and moving all operations to the GA plant. They successfully increased capacity by using the machines from the old plant.
- He also works very closely with the maintenance department.
- Candidate MaM1 resides in Buford, GA.
- Candidate MaM2 has been working in manufacturing for the last 18 years.
- He has held various roles from Product Engineer, Project Manager to Engineering and in the electronic control panel manufacturing industry.
- His management style is “hands-on,” he believes it’s vital to treat everyone at the same level. In his last plant role, he implemented culture which was based on respect and inclusion of all when change/process improvements were suggested. If change was to be implemented then valuing the associates’ input is key to building morale, attendance, and low turnover.
- He fully understands the importance of creating a culture dedicated to continuous improvement opportunities related to people, process, systems, and customers.
- He has managed up to 16 direct reports including engineers, supervisors, HR & buyers.
- He has led many CI projects in his previous roles, during his time as an Engineering manager he led a very lean environment which was fully optimized. He led to the achievement of ISO 9001:2015 certified site.
- He also successfully led the team in a previous role and won Supplier Gold Awards for 5 consecutive years for world-class quality, customer service, lean manufacturing and 100% On-Time Delivery.
- One of the most crucial aspects of his career is his ability to bring teams together both internationally and domestically to achieve a common goal efficiently and successfully.
- He has very strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and analytical problem-solving capabilities which have allowed him to become a results-driven leader and manager.
- When evaluating a department/process is to review the metrics, KPI’s first and then review the processes/lines on the floor, review the total cost standard hours, and check on accuracy. Based on his he would lead the team of associates to work together using lean tools and making the process optimized.
- He enjoys manufacturing and is very passionate and always aiming to have his team be the best.
- He has an ASc in Mechanical Engineering and a BSc in Business Management.
- Candidate MaM2 resides in Canton, GA.
- Candidate MaM3 has a Bachelor’s degree in EE and Master’s in Engineering Management.
- He has spent a good bit of his career managing and supporting production process and operations in the automotive industry or heavy-duty equipment manufacturing.
- In his current role, he does not manage line employees but has several manufacturing managers that report to him.
- He has handled production planning and control both at Federal Mogul and at John Deere.
- He has been very involved in process optimization, production planning, and control. He’s always looking for efficiencies and ways to optimize throughput and drive value.
- In one position, he handled the day to day scheduling of the organization’s operations. The company had just employed Plex as a scheduling tool which enabled him to build a more automated process for loading work centers and remove some of the tribal knowledge in their operations.
- Spent some time at a farm equipment manufacturer doing Black Belt related projects mainly in logistics and inventory control.
- He was in charges of both assembly and component machining. He oversaw 14 different machining cells in the operation (CNC, gear cutting, etc). He was essentially responsible for 30 employees across all three shifts, and gained SAP experience.
- As an EE and particularly while he was performing maintenance engineering, Brad has worked with 480V-120V 3PH panels, AC/DC and PLC’s. He can’t program a PLC, but he’s pretty comfortable with reading ladder logic and troubleshooting conditions. He is arc flash trained.
- Brad has worked with some pretty tight quality standards. He had to comply with TS16949/IATF 16949 and 1st QS9000 standard in another role.
- Candidate MaM3 is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, but is looking to relocate to the South.
Please contact us here or call us at 678.296.5268 for more information on a specific candidate.