- Candidate 1PM has a BA in Marketing from University of South Carolina.
- She began her career working in web merchandising. Her role there was quite multi-faceted, her department was very hands on. She assisted in all areas including imagery, copywriting, product themes, and web stories.
- She handled both promotional marketing including yearly strategies and email marketing.
- She worked with all aspects of a marketing in a business; products, consumers and technical platforms.
- She developed email marketing, worked with graphic designers and creative designers developing print media and billboards, and developed promotional material for their sponsors
- She has experience with a number of software platforms. including WordPress and Magento for back-end design.
- She has a background in Google analytics and has used Coremetrics for collecting marketing data and website traffic.
- She is familiar with some project management software and is quite proficient in Excel.
- Candidate 1PM is located in GA
- Candidate 2PM holds dual degrees in both Advertising and Fashion Merchandising.
- She has experience as a category manager, she leads a cross-functional team of engineers, product designers, and packaging designers from concept through launch. She also is responsible new sales platforms, and the success metrics and life cycle management of her product category. She manages a $40M segment which encompassing over 40 SKU’s.
- Her role enables her to gain marketing perspective on product design and demand as well as influencing retailer positioning and promotion.
- She enjoys working with retail buyers and executing strategies that align with company S&OP targets.
- She has had up to 2 direct reports a product manager and an associate product manager so she has the opportunity to groom and coach employees.
- She has had a variety of product platforms and marketing strategies. She enjoys the challenge of benchmarking a product’s success and then making it happen.
- Candidate 2PM is located in GA
- Candidate 3PM holds a Bachelor’s in Business and a Master’s in Marketing she has 7 years of experience in sales analytics, marketing, and trade management.
- At her current company, she has simultaneously handled trade management of 3 different product lines across a multitude of both big-box and specialty retailers.
- She has experience in running product line reviews and was creating all the decks for her channel. She enjoys the interaction with customers and helping them meet their objectives. She has been part of NPD efforts, business planning, slot planning, pricing analysis and has been key in making assortment recommendations.
- She finds she’s most successful when working on a highly collaborative team.
- Candidate 3PM is located in GA
- Candidate 4PM has an MBA and BA in business and has focused all of his 9 yr. career in retail operations management in big-box RCP stores.
- He started out as an Asst Store Manager mgr. at a store where he managed several departments over the next three years (50-60 people reporting to him) in one of their larger stores – a $50M revenue.
- He has also had experience as a Divisional Mgr. over 22 facilities. Jontray attributes this role to learning the art of negotiation and how to deal with vendors and contractors. Here he worked with senior level corporates delivering cost analysis, timelines and deliverables on remodels, process improvement initiatives, and data analytics around the cost justifications.
- In his most recent role was as a Store Manager for a $25M store in GA. Here he managed anywhere from 60-80 personnel. He split his time between personnel and process management and analyzing sales, financials, and running competitive product SWOTS against other big-box stores market penetration.
- He uses SAP for all internal direct material supplies. As far as data analytics he reviews sales, expenses, returns, # units sold, product velocity.
- Candidate 4PM is located in GA
- Candidate 5PM has over 7 years in marketing and product management in retail service markets and building products.
- He 3-1/2 yrs. experience working on analyzing products and markets. He currently reports to their Project Manager – but was brought on under sourcing and works with marketing on product commercialization. Their revenue includes both corporate and franchisee level sales.
- He is involved with vendors, customer and sales communication as well as solving any issues that arise. His biggest value-add is streamlining processes. He also keeps an eye on project budgets, reviewing ROI’s and KPI’s.
- He runs analytics from spreadsheet data and MS Access. – working with Marketing on their budget and their spend. He’s proficient with Excel and MS Projects.
- He has experience with call data and scripts, and developing marketing plans. He tracked key indicators to make campaign adjustments.
- Candidate 5PM is located in GA