- Candidate 1PM has a BA in Marketing from University of South Carolina.
- She began her career working in web merchandising. Her role there was quite multi-faceted, her department was very hands on. She assisted in all areas including imagery, copywriting, product themes, and web stories.
- She handled both promotional marketing including yearly strategies and email marketing.
- She worked with all aspects of a marketing in a business; products, consumers and technical platforms.
- She developed email marketing, worked with graphic designers and creative designers developing print media and billboards, and developed promotional material for their sponsors
- She has experience with a number of software platforms. including WordPress and Magento for back-end design.
- She has a background in Google analytics and has used Coremetrics for collecting marketing data and website traffic.
- She is familiar with some project management software and is quite proficient in Excel.
- Candidate 1PM is located in GA
- Candidate 2PM holds dual degrees in both Advertising and Fashion Merchandising.
- She has experience as a category manager, she leads a cross-functional team of engineers, product designers, and packaging designers from concept through launch. She also is responsible new sales platforms, and the success metrics and life cycle management of her product category. She manages a $40M segment which encompassing over 40 SKU’s.
- Her role enables her to gain marketing perspective on product design and demand as well as influencing retailer positioning and promotion.
- She enjoys working with retail buyers and executing strategies that align with company S&OP targets.
- She has had up to 2 direct reports a product manager and an associate product manager so she has the opportunity to groom and coach employees.
- She has had a variety of product platforms and marketing strategies. She enjoys the challenge of benchmarking a product’s success and then making it happen.
- Candidate 2PM is located in GA