- Candidate 1SE is a highly successful and self-motivated Sales Manager with 21 years experience marketing products in highly competitive environments.
- He is an expert in building/developing Top-Producing sales organizations, demonstrated capabilities to lead by example, to train, motivate and build a strong/loyal staff, and to install teamwork concepts. He has had up to 9 direct reports over 4 states.
- He has a history of success and surpassing sales targets, Top Performer in target markets, bolstering Sales Growth by maintaining a healthy bottom line and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Candidate 1SE is located in SC and open to reloaction
- Candidate 2SE is a BSME with a strong mechanical and sales background.
- He has a strong mechanical aptitude and sells as a consultant.
- His current sales target is 2.3 million selling 100-200k projects.
- He is comfortable managing a sales team. In the past, he had a team of relatively new sales rep and he focused on being a mentor/ training them up on both business development and the products.
- He is very comfortable with data driven metrics. He has been using SalesForce since January and really likes the product. He is familiar with the various dashboards and the importance of recording activity. He feels SalesForce is very intuitive.
- Candidate 2SE is located in GA
- Candidate 3SE has been in Sales Management since 1999 primarily in two industries; computer sales and medical and dental equipment.
- He managed his sales team utilizing DBS (Danaher’s lean process) and adhering to QDIP scorecard tracking.
- His processes and approach to management have given him a successful growth track record.
- He has significant experience with Salesforce
- He managed KPI’s via log-ins and by stack-ranking usage of Salesforce as a tool.
- He believes in following the process – find the gaps and fix them.
- Candidate 3SE is located in GA
•Candidate 4SE holds a BME and an MBA and has a 20 years’ experience in the automotive and power generation industries. He has over 10 years’ of sales and sales management experience
•He currently manages business accounts in International markets, but also responsible for North American sales performance up until about a year ago.
•He has developed business and contracts within heavy industrial manufacturing channels he also has used salesforce to drive their reporting and analytics.
•Candidate 4SE is open to relocation to GA.
- Candidate 5SE has over 19 years of sales experience, 15 of them in the filtration business.
- In his current position, he managed a team of eastern regional sales managers selling into HVAC markets and developing national accounts. He was managing 3 branches in the NE and 4 in SE/FL. He is supported by an inside sales rep and a customer service rep that report to him.
- He currently manages 5 open territories: PA, NJ, NYC, Long Island, NY
- He is currently he is focused on commercial and industrial sales working with distributors and making consultative sales calls.
- He manages a $5M+ territory and he gets incentivized on the business he closes through his distributors. He hit his target in year one, and is tracking to exceed in year two.
- He has also been inlvoved leading their CRM conversion from ACT to Salesforce.com. This was a key accomplishment in his career.
- He states he had strong management grooming. He learned how to pick “A” players on his team and had a strong retention rate. He came up through the ranks, so he has a good understanding of what motivates and improves a team’s success.
- Candidate 5SE is open to relocation to PA.
- Candidate 6SE has worked mainly in the Automotive industry and has experience with metal and plastic components and accessories.
- He has experience managing Manufacturing Representative companies and handled Sales teams. He has provided coaching, mentoring and team-building. As well as helping his Reps. set sales goals, go on Sales calls and close deals.
- He was responsible for Tier 1 Automotive suppliers for metal and plastic components for multiple manufacturing plants in USA, Canada and Europe.
- Candidate 6SE is comfortable with the traveling M-F.
- Candidate 7SE has over 20 years in sales in a variety of product lines including medical devices, lighting, signage, automotive accessories, and cleanroom.
- When he worked for previos companies his team sold through rep agencies including large MRO’s. He understands the challenge of getting product in front of distributors who rep a large number of brands. At this company he grew his BU from $26M to $56M in 6 yrs.
- He has a very easy, engaging personality that would support relational selling.
- His experience with manufacturer’s rep channels has been very positive. He states it’s about getting their mindshare aligned with your products and getting in the car with them to develop rapport and allegiance. He finds it a useful model to adopt from a cost perspective. He knows how to sell a product’s competitive advantages.
- Candidate 7SE is comfortable with the traveling M-F.
- Candidate 8SE worked at his last employer for 26+ years and was unfortunately let go in August of 2017 due to a restructuring.
- He has worked most of his career in the automotive industry and Aftermarket Sales in North America.
- He has 18+ years’ experience as a Sales Director and has managed up to 22 direct reports.
- He has a successful profit growth record with annual revenue responsibilities from 100-200M.
- He has a great communication style and is open to travel.
- Candidate 8SE is located in GA.
- Candidate 9SE has worked his entire career in Heavy Duty Parts and Aftermarket Sales. He is very knowledgeable of the Heavy Truck Aftermarket and loves what he does.
- He has held several positions within his most recent company and was promoted many times throughout his career. This company actually moved him to Atlanta to develop the Heavy Duty Sales System.
- Candidate 9SE has worked with manufacturing reps and has a good understanding of the rep structure.
- He was recently laid off when his position was eliminated through corporate restructuring. He is looking for a sales role and would love to stay in the Heavy Duty Market.
- He is comfortable with travel and understands that a sales director role requires significant travel. In all of his roles he has traveled 50-75% of the time. He would love an opportunity to speak further about the amount of travel required.
- Candidate 9SE is located in GA.
- Candidate 10SE has a BS in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Sales Engineering.
- He has 18 months experience working in Technical outside sales for an integrated power service provider of electric motors, generators, transformers, pumps, drives, metal-clad switchgear, metal-enclosed switchgear, and all rotating apparatus. His territory was 1/3 of Florida and he is comfortable with travel.
- His day to day consists of getting new prospects as well as working with existing clients in ensuring that their equipment is serviced, maintained in a timely manner.
- He uses CRM system to project management specific client activities and updates. He then uses this to prioritize his activity whether is working with internal management, engineers or his territory customers. He also used this to communicate internally on any issues or time delays on the original schedule.
- His Mechanical engineering degree helps immensely from reading technical drawings to fully understanding specifications.
- He fully understands thermodynamics not only from an academic perspective but also in a working environment, one of his clients was a global juice manufacture so he did apply some of that learning into understanding the process.
- He communicates very well, is confident and is willing to learn and grow in his technical sales career.
- He is located in Birmingham, AL.
- Candidate 11SE is a seasoned Sales Manager/Engineer with extensive experience in technical sales as well as a Masters in Industrial Technology.
- In previous positions, he earned several outstanding performances for best salesperson for multiple years, and exceeded sales goals by introducing new accounts and matching their capabilities with potential customers.
- He is an excellent communicator, skilled negotiator and able to present value analysis/value engineering to engineers, designers and purchasing departments due to his experience and technical education.
- He sold to several industries: Automotive, Aerospace, and Consumer/ Textile.
- He currently lives in Carrollton, GA and is available immediately.
- Candidate 12SE has a BS in Business Administration with an emphasis in Engineering from Middle Tennessee State University. He has a total of 25-year experience in Technical Sales
- He has the ability to sell a technical product to customers by building relationships and negotiating to help company’s drive profits.
- He is able to grow territories, increase sales to existing customers, and achieve all sales objectives and strategic plans.
- He understands what it takes to close business opportunities, cold calling, networking, etc.
- He has experience in steel, aluminum, automotive and energy, and understands thermodynamics in automotive through powertrain.
- He has experience with several CRM’s and his resume shows multiple examples of his sales achievements.
- Kevin is currently in a contract position and the contract is coming to an end. He is looking for a full time opportunity with a stable organization.
- He is currently located in Tennessee.
- Candidate 13SE has his BS in Mechanical Engineering from Clemson University.
- He currently works as an Inside Sales Engineer for a lighting organization- he has always had a desire to be in sales because of his strong communication skills and love of networking and traveling.
- His current role does not allow him the opportunity to use his degree as much as he would like. He would love an opportunity to apply his knowledge of heat transfer and thermodynamics within a sales platform.
- He has experience in manufacturing and strong communication skills.
- Candidate 13SE is located in Sandy Springs, GA.
- Candidate 14SE has a BS in Mechanical Engineering and 15 years experience with Thermodynamics.
- In his current role and last position, he has worked as an inside sales support engineer. He has helped support the sales team with generating technical proposals and cost estimates.
- He has 3 years experience going on sales calls and being the Technical Rep/SME. He traveled all over the country with the sales team.
- During his time as a Thermodynamic Performance Engineer, he prepared performance modeling, performance testing, heat balance equations, mass flow, etc.
- He has been a project engineer on several teams. He is comfortable with technical writing and much thermodynamic software.
- He has extensive experience in the Power Plant industry.
- He is a quick learner and feels he could become an expert on the inner workings of a boiler very quickly. He is already skilled on the outside of boilers.
- Candidate 14SE is located in Atlanta, GA.