- Candidate SCM1 has a MBA and BS. She is Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified and working on her APICS Certification which will be completed in January of 2018.
- She started her career in the military as a Materials Manager. She has quickly worked her way up into management. She has managed up to 20 employees. He management style is very hands on and open to associates. She creates an environment where they can bond with management. She express her gratitude for a job well done.
- Some of her key optimization and cost savings include performing Biannually full audits and daily cycle counts which helped to establish a baseline of their inventory and eventually increase accuracy by 20% in 5 months. Daily delivery of goods that had to be processed, picked and packed each day. Increased on time adherence by 15% creating a staggering time for inbound vs outbound associates. Learned method from another facility while in the development program months. Full cycle count was conducted within 3 months of me starting the position. By eliminating expired and obsolete products, was able to eventually reduce future inventory adjustments by 7% and recouping ~$500k
- She has extensive experience with LEAN. She has focused a lot on Lean principles. DPO(distribution process optimization) is the guiding principle around 5s, KPI monitor, standards creation, root cause analysis, process improvement, improved service level agreements and overtime creation. She also has experience usingKanban systems
- She has used SAP, Manhattan, WMS, and VoicePick stems.
- Candidate SCM1 is located in Georgia.
- Candidate SCM2 is a Management Major with a degree. He has over 17 years’ experience in manufacturing with the bulk of his professional activity in production planning.
- In his career he has taught many individuals how to plan their processes with the corporate planning tools. He acted as a guide and mentor for employees and was instrumental in identifying problem areas and finding solutions to prevent reoccurrence.
- In his previous company he was instrumental in sourcing, developing space utilization and turnaround logistics for accommodating the hardwood acclimation requirements and still meeting orders. He was involved in securing the glues, adhesives, catalysts, etc using Ariba purchasing software.
- In his current company he handles production and inventory planning for the facility and manages much of the demand planning across five plants for finished goods distribution.
- In his next career he would like He would like the challenge of working in a global market and in a company that is focused on process improvement.
- Candidate SCM2 is located in Georgia.
- Candidate SCM3 has a strong background in Supply Chain and Operations within a distribution/ logistics setting.
- She currently manages 7 direct reports and the day to day operations of a large distribution facility
- She has experience on both the analytical and tactical side of logistics
- She evaluates carriers and addresses issues with vendors on a regular basis.
- Theresa has strong work longevity and has worked her way up in her career
- Candidate SCM3 is located in Georgia.
- Candidate SCM4 has 13+ years experience in warehousing, logistics, and inventory control.
- He currently runs 5 departments within a warehousing and fulfillment facility. One of the departments alone carries 150 million dollars in inventory
- He has project management experience and is LSS Black Belt certified
- Jeremiah has managed up to 105 associates and with a background in professional sports he describes his management style as more of a coaching style “I refuse to set up anyone for failure”
- He has experience with SAP, DynamicsAX, and some limited Manhattan.
- Candidate SCM4 is located in Georgia.
- Candidate SCM5 has 3-5 years experience in tactical procurement, 2 years in warehousing, 4-5 years in logistics and 9 years in inventory control.
- He has worked primarily in the automotive (tier 1) and hotel management industries
- He has a strong background in management and customer service and has great communication skills
- He currently manages 8 direct reports and 750 indirect reports and explains that he always gives his employees a chance to learn ad train but once they have covered something he expects to see improvement. He loves seeing his employees excel at their jobs.
- He experience with two versions of SAP and considers himself adept in SAP
- He has a very strong Lean background and uses Lean and CI principles on a daily basis.
- Candidate SCM5 is located in Alabama but open to relocation to GA.