- Candidate SCM1 has a MBA and BS. She is Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified and working on her APICS Certification which will be completed in January of 2018.
- She started her career in the military as a Materials Manager. She has quickly worked her way up into management. She has managed up to 20 employees. He management style is very hands on and open to associates. She creates an environment where they can bond with management. She express her gratitude for a job well done.
- Some of her key optimization and cost savings include performing Biannually full audits and daily cycle counts which helped to establish a baseline of their inventory and eventually increase accuracy by 20% in 5 months. Daily delivery of goods that had to be processed, picked and packed each day. Increased on time adherence by 15% creating a staggering time for inbound vs outbound associates. Learned method from another facility while in the development program months. Full cycle count was conducted within 3 months of me starting the position. By eliminating expired and obsolete products, was able to eventually reduce future inventory adjustments by 7% and recouping ~$500k
- She has extensive experience with LEAN. She has focused a lot on Lean principles. DPO(distribution process optimization) is the guiding principle around 5s, KPI monitor, standards creation, root cause analysis, process improvement, improved service level agreements and overtime creation. She also has experience usingKanban systems
- She has used SAP, Manhattan, WMS, and VoicePick stems.
- Candidate SCM1 is located in Georgia.
- Candidate SCM2 is a Management Major with a degree. He has over 17 years’ experience in manufacturing with the bulk of his professional activity in production planning.
- In his career he has taught many individuals how to plan their processes with the corporate planning tools. He acted as a guide and mentor for employees and was instrumental in identifying problem areas and finding solutions to prevent reoccurrence.
- In his previous company he was instrumental in sourcing, developing space utilization and turnaround logistics for accommodating the hardwood acclimation requirements and still meeting orders. He was involved in securing the glues, adhesives, catalysts, etc using Ariba purchasing software.
- In his current company he handles production and inventory planning for the facility and manages much of the demand planning across five plants for finished goods distribution.
- In his next career he would like He would like the challenge of working in a global market and in a company that is focused on process improvement.
- Candidate SCM2 is located in Georgia.
- Candidate SCM3 has a strong background in Supply Chain and Operations within a distribution/ logistics setting.
- She currently manages 7 direct reports and the day to day operations of a large distribution facility
- She has experience on both the analytical and tactical side of logistics
- She evaluates carriers and addresses issues with vendors on a regular basis.
- Theresa has strong work longevity and has worked her way up in her career
- Candidate SCM3 is located in Georgia.
- Candidate SCM4 has 13+ years experience in warehousing, logistics, and inventory control.
- He currently runs 5 departments within a warehousing and fulfillment facility. One of the departments alone carries 150 million dollars in inventory
- He has project management experience and is LSS Black Belt certified
- Jeremiah has managed up to 105 associates and with a background in professional sports he describes his management style as more of a coaching style “I refuse to set up anyone for failure”
- He has experience with SAP, DynamicsAX, and some limited Manhattan.
- Candidate SCM4 is located in Georgia.
- Candidate SCM5 has 3-5 years experience in tactical procurement, 2 years in warehousing, 4-5 years in logistics and 9 years in inventory control.
- He has worked primarily in the automotive (tier 1) and hotel management industries
- He has a strong background in management and customer service and has great communication skills
- He currently manages 8 direct reports and 750 indirect reports and explains that he always gives his employees a chance to learn ad train but once they have covered something he expects to see improvement. He loves seeing his employees excel at their jobs.
- He experience with two versions of SAP and considers himself adept in SAP
- He has a very strong Lean background and uses Lean and CI principles on a daily basis.
- Candidate SCM5 is located in Alabama but open to relocation to GA.
- Candidate SCM6 is a Mechanical Engineer with 20+ years experience in strategic and tactical supply chain with a focus on Lean Six Sigma.
- He uses Lean tools to improve processes and achieve cost reductions and source better materials
- His background in Engineering and LSS lends him to be very data driven. He is trained in SCORE and creates KPIs based on analysis of data/ metrics.
- He has 20+ years experience in the Asian market and lived in Hong Kong for three years with current company where he re-located manufacturing plants and warehousing to reduce shipping costs and improve supplier relationships
- In China, he developed a Supplier Portal system that allowed for better visibility and tractability of the various suppliers – – an inexpensive adjustment that resulted in significant cost savings
- He has been involved in 3 ERP implementations and has used a variety of ERP systems throughout his career.
- He is well-versed in S&OP and had the opportunity to work and develop a robust S&OP system.
- He is a go getter who has advanced throughout his career.
- He is targeting a minimum of 150k for his next role
- Candidate SCM6 is located in Atlanta, GA
- Candidate SCM7 has his BS in Productions and Operations Management, his MS in Management and 24+ years of Management experience. APICS Certified CPIM.
- He has had 20 years Requirements Planning Management experience from DRP (distribution requirements planning) and MRP (material requirements planning)environments. He has created forecasting models from sales data and actual build rates, plus he has worked with customers to understand their requirements for his companies products. At other times in the sustainment business, he has worked with engineering to predict failure rates and then create master schedules for products. he has been involved with MRP/APICS since 1989 when he served on the Board of Directors in Colorado.
- He started his management career as a Logistics Manager, he managed anywhere from 15 up to 90 direct reports.
- He has an expert understanding of LEAN and has driven several changes. He is constantly looking for ways to reduce waste, utilize space more efficiently, reduce footprint, and reduce time to market. He understands the seven forms of “waste” or MUDA and has used the techniques to solve manufacturing/inventory issues of his corporation.
- He drove 30% space reduction initiatives and reduction in shipping delivery time into warehouse teams with Six Sigma/6S. He has applied Lean principles addressing “wait”, “excess motion”, “defects” and “equipment breakdown”.
- He lead a team for the production implementation of SAP and Maximo in several sites. He is MRP certified. He has used scorecards that show Inventory Dollars in excess, inventory accuracy (95%), defects on the manufacturing line, mispicks in the stockroom, etc.
- For on-time delivery, he had a monthly delivery metric that depicted the total deliveries requested and actuals shipped against parts requested by customers. This was also shared with his upper management and he was required to add comments on anomalies for out of tolerance months. There was also a measure of waste out of the manufacturing area.
- He has worked with procurement to make addendums to their purchased inventory held at the supplier, which saves our facility space and gives us flexibility and no expedite charges. He and Procurement have coordinated moving $11M in manufacturing tooling from their site to a new supplier. This included part approvals through quality and supplier qualification activities. He has also evaluated suppliers for rate of production, quality, and logistics for our site.
- He has experience sourcing materials globally and has suppliers all around the world.
- He is targeting $147k +bonus
- Candidate SCM7 is would like to relocate to GA
- Candidate SCM8 has over 20 years’ experience in operations, supply chain, and sales.
- His passion is supply chain effectiveness. He has devoted a good deal of his professional development and networking by staying up to date with new practices and techniques. He is certified – CPIM, CSCP, TQM and has six sigma training.
- He has implemented multiple TMS and ERP systems during his career and works in Salesforce.com daily.
- He is experienced in pulling data from Oracle and JD Edwards DB’s for use in tracking on-time rates and inventory turns.
- He believes in owning the data and being transparent with the data. – if you’re making your metrics, there’s nothing to talk about, if not, how can we fix it?
- He has also has been a part of growing an organization from ~$30M in revenue to $400M . He believes success starts with leadership.
- Greg has dealt with overseas suppliers in China – he was able to negotiate such good terms that they went from purchasing 2 containers to 400 containers/year.
- He also knows how to maximize gains in international logistics. He knows how to cost out options such as Ex Works v. CIF. He is also good at laying out cost analysis driven by sales volume, landed costs, raw material sourcing, etc.
- He’s also done new product rollouts while at the CPG company where they did about 40 NPI’s a year… mostly cleaning products – they didn’t want to lose shelf space.
- He’s worked a good deal in steel sourcing with metal stampers and sheet steel suppliers throughout the supply chain. Candidate SCM8 is located in Atlanta, GA
- Candidate SCM9 has a Industrial Engineering degree, and obtained an MBA
- He has been involved in supply chain operations for 19 years of his career primarily in support of the automotive industry.
- He has experience with primarily outsourcing components (forgings and castings) through a vendor resource in China.
- He also has been a Global Category Manager in supply chain operations. He managed both automotive and temperature assured packaging categories and commodities along with 18 buyers that reported to him across both NA and Mexico. Part of his responsibility was supplier scorecards and evaluations.
- He is very used to travel in his career. He has traveled many times to China, Taiwan most of the Asian markets. He even managed a plant in the Czech Republic.
- For him the size of company doesn’t bother him – he’s a hands on type – he doesn’t sit round waiting for someone to provide him data.
- He would like the opportunity to bring ideas that will drive revenue in an operation that has less red tape.
- He wants to be in a manufacturing operation – purchasing, procurement and sourcing are his forte.
- He likes working with an engineered product – something that offers a more competitive value add than just cost and volume.
- His strong suite are sourcing suppliers internationally, developing metrics and has always been involved in simultaneous engineering with regard to new product development.
- Candidate SCM9 is located in Georgia.
- Candidate SCM10 has his BS in Industrial Technology, 2014.
- His current role includes communicating daily with suppliers in order to successfully launch new products
- He often visits suppliers to ensure quality. He has experience with TS16949 as well as ISO standards
- He is responsible for the New Model Trial Coordination at his current company- he coordinates all dry runs before mass production and assists in all quality checks, submitting data to clients etc.
- Mervin has been in manufacturing his entire career and has significant experience in automotive manufacturing
- He has great customer service experience and enjoys interacting with both clients and suppliers. .
- Candidate SCM10 is located in Georgia.
- Candidate SCM11 has a BS in Aerospace Engineering and 6 years experience in Project Management and New Product Launches.
- He has managed up to 10 projects at a time, from quoting to launching.. He has exceptional communication skills and handles customers with great skill and experience.
- He has a record of completing new project launches on time and within budget while keeping customers happy from first prototype through production rollout.
- He has 5 years experience with Quality standards ISO9100 & TS16949
- He has worked in Automotive Tier 1 & Tier 2 Suppliers most of his career.
- He has experience with Microsoft Project, he has taught himself but his current company doesn’t use it enough, he would like the opportunity to become better.
- Candidate SCM11 is located in Georgia
- Candidate 12SCM has worked in Logistics and Supply chain for 11 years.
- She has worked in the Automotive industry, specifically Tire Manufacturing.
- She has implemented various supply chain practices from reducing overstock warehouse inventory by over 75% and creating a rolling 3-month safety stock. She is also Subject matter expert in SAP and implemented SOP processes/policies to ensure inventory stock availability.
- She has great experience in forecasting and planning by utilizing the ERP systems to understand spikes in historical demand and markets. She also understands importing/exporting policies for various countries such Mexico, Czech Republic, Germany, and India.
- She has successfully negotiated supplier contracts and vendor managed including freight forwarders which she just got a 10% reduction.
- She has working experience in implementing Six Sigma lean tools to ensure that cycle time and warehouse centers are optimized.
- She has managed up to 3 Direct reports and 2 in directs. Her management style is very much “hands-on” but a coach she prefers to observe, be fair and have an open relationship which encourages people to feel no judgment but also ensure that there is accountability and urgency.
- Candidate 12SCM communicates very well and is a capable supply chain professional.
- She has a BS in Business Management and is currently working on her CSCP certification (exp. Dec 2018)
- She is located Georgia.