CORPORATE WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS MANAGER
To be considered for the Corporate Warehouse Operations Manager position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION:
- 8-10 years of supply chain experience in Logistics Management, Distribution and Warehousing Operations, Vendor Performance Management
- Previous project management and continuous improvement experience required.
- Having worked with Large National 3PL in Key Account Management is a preference
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (supply chain, IT, engineering, finance, accounting, or another related field).
- MBA preferred.
- Must have a solid understanding of warehousing and distribution space, including industry trends and state-of-the-art systems, methodologies, and technologies.
- Minimum 3 years SAP hands-on experience. Good understanding of the transaction flow of WMS into financial statements.
- Must have an understanding of Procure to Pay (P2P) and Order to Cash (O2C) cycles
- Must have superior hands-on analytical experience with Excel and Access or other relational databases. Experience with inventory and freight analysis preferred.
- Proven ability to efficiently deconstruct and reconstruct data from multiple sources into meaningful information.
- Strong attention to detail and an exceptional level of analysis accuracy.
- MS Project Management, Visio, experience are a plus.
- Six Sigma and/or PMI Certification a plus.