- Candidate has his BS in Electronics and Instrumentation and his Masters in Computer Engineering
- He has extensive experience in developing/ programming PLCs (mostly Allen Bradley but experience with Schneider as well)
- 2+ years experience HMI Programming and electrical design experience
- He is a strong communicator and looking for a role with 40% or less travel.
- He is located in GA
- Candidate is a 2013 Georgia Tech grad in Mechanical Engineering
- Very strong CAD skills – Solidworks certified
- Been working in new & sustaining product development primarily in HVAC industry
- Has strong experience in tooling, quality, and regulatory testing and documentation
- Located in NE metro Atlanta
- Candidate has his BS in Electrical Engineering and 5 years experience in PLC Programming and Development – mainly working with Allen Bradley PLCs
- He has worked in a variety of industries but has significant experience in material handling
- He is a great communicator and enjoys interfacing with clients.
- He is looking for a role that will offer growth opportunities and more of a challenge.
- He is open to travel (currently travels 80-90%) and is a US Citizen
- He is located in Duluth area
- Candidate 4545DE has his BSME from California State and 20 + years in Product and Machine Design in a variety of industries including consumer goods, automotive, aerospace, and packaging.
- He is proficient in Solidworks, Creo, Catia and ProE.
- He has taken designs from ideation through prototyping and designing BOM to setting up production.
- He is a strong communicator and would be an asset to any product development team
- He resides in Georgia.
- Candidate holds a Mechanical Engineering degree and several advanced Engineering degrees
- Very strong in mechanical systems design
- Industry engagement includes HVAC
- Likes an entrepreneurial environment – has developed and sold product designs previously
- Located in NE metro Atlanta
- Candidate 930DE has a Mechanical Engineering degree from Georgia Tech (2016).
- He’s been in Product Development for nearly three years since graduating.
- He started out designing custom building materials.
- He handles a large number of projects from concept through product prototyping. He sometimes takes projects through BOM, costing, and third party supplier negotiations phases for tooling and low volume production.
- Most of his projects involve developing products for consumer use. – about 25% of his projects have some type of motor in the design, roughly half use DC motors and the other half AC motors.
- He’s done work motors/impellers/propellers for pumping or vacuum applications.
- Candidate 9856DE has his BS in Chemical Engineering from GA Tech and a wide range of experience in various aspects of manufacturing.
- He is currently working in Raleigh, NC in a hybrid role focusing on innovation and production management.
- He has worked primarily in the execution phase of packaging and improving processes and efficiencies.
- He has used both SolidWorks and AutoCAD and feels competent in both though he would never claim to be a designer.
- He is comfortable working 10+ projects at any given time and wants to make an impact.
- Candidate 847DE has a Mechanical Engineering degree from Georgia Tech.
- He started his career as a product designer. Much of his product development work involved sheet metal design and quick, build to order, projects.
- He’s currently an Applications Engineer doing system-level design. Much of his activity is focused on sales support and customer engagement. His time is split roughly 50/50 between working with customers and managing in-house responsibilities.
- He works with the design team to drive product development and customization.
- Candidate 727DE has a 20-year career in product development in consumer brands.
- She holds a Chemical Engineering degree from Georgia Tech which has served her well in researching material characteristics for various products she’s brought to market. She has done both B2B and B2C commercialization.
- In her most recent role, she managed a team of 7 product developers. She had 4 people in Charlotte, NC and 3 in Atlanta. She traveled 3-4 times a month to visit her team or suppliers or to production facilities for new product rollouts.
- She has managed the stage-gate process from concept to market for many product lines. She created budgets, scheduled engineers, worked with marketers, and the sourcing and finance teams. Her team led the make/buy analysis. Sometimes they chose to make products in-house, sometimes they bought finished goods from a contract manufacturing partner in Asia. Either way, her team worked hand-in-hand with the product build.
- She enjoys product development. She’s a curious person and likes to explore new technology
- Candidate 551DE is a Packaging Engineer with 25 years’ experience in consumer product packaging design and development.
- He is currently leading a Packaging team of 4 engineers and his role is very front-facing with Marketing, Supply Chain, and the process side of their product packaging strategies. He’s able to successfully drive projects with minimal direction.
- By admission, he is not a product formulator, but he has influenced product marketability and sustainability through innovative package design.
- He also gets involved at the plant level with new equipment, sizing things out, and optimizing cost and plant processes.
- Candidate 20DE has been a practicing software developer for over 15 years.
- He has a Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology. He converted his most recent academic research into a career in deep learning in both audio and visual applications in the automotive smart car industry.
- He leads the Machine Vision team for an organization building applications utilizing in-cabin sensors (mainly camera) that provide driver monitoring. He writes programs that clean up camera signals including adjustments for distortion and creates algorithms that refine the output. His team is expanding applications into collision avoidance, pedestrian detection, and collision detection.
- He’s working on not only AI detection but also visual techniques – distance of vision to the camera for predictive incidence avoidance.
- He led the machine learning in-house development team for last year’s commercialization of products for passenger recognition and cabin monitoring.
- He considers himself a programming expert in C/C++ and Python. He stated that for embedded systems, he finds C++ to be the most robust language.
- Candidate 19DE received his Mechanical Engineer degree from Georgia Tech in 1997.
- He has approx. 19 years working in Design engineering and in various industries such as gaming. Automotive, consumer goods and telecoms.
- He has 4 years’ experience in New product development and 15 years using CAD. The bulk of his experience has been working on Plastics he also has some experience working with webbed materials in his last role. He has managed all his projects and taken on the responsibility for making sure that all were delivered on time and within cost parameters set.
- In terms of software, he has experience using Siemens Teamcenter as well as PTC Windchill. FMEA, Prototyping and Six Sigma tools are all areas he has excelled in.
- He has excellent communication skills and is a team player. Works well independently as well as with cross-functional teams
- He is happy to travel locally and internationally. During his time in a previous role, he worked with many Southeast Asian 3rd party manufacturers. He had to manage design projects and work on a flexible schedule to ensure the product was designed as per specification and on time.
- Candidate 18DE has his BSME from Georgia Tech and 3 years experience in Design Engineering/ Product Development.
- In his current role, he is a hybrid between a design engineer and project manager. He is responsible for product development and design, testing and through to production. He works closely with the Engineering team in Atlanta and the production team in Mexico.
- He has also become the primary contact for many of their customers due to their engineering-related questions.
- When his boss left a year ago, he took on many of his responsibilities- especially geared towards Project Management. He has a “go-getter” attitude and does whatever it takes to get the job done and get the job done well.
- He has 3+ years of experience with SolidWorks but admittedly uses 2D software as his primary tool for design.
- Candidate 18DE is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 17DE graduated from Georgia Tech in 2012 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. He has been working since graduation designing a wide variety of children’s products across many categories. He takes them from concept through design, manufacture, and then to market.
- He has worked very closely with 3rd party manufacturers in Asia. He’s essentially directed and trained a team of engineers in Asia in design for manufacture.
- He mainly uses Creo, but he’s designed in Solidworks and continues to maintain his proficiency in using Solidworks.
- Most of his design work has been in plastics – he’s worked a lot with injection molding. He’s also dealt with softgoods in the children’s sleepwear category. He’s also worked with metal fabrication and design including tube and wire forming.
- This year he launched a gearbox for a rocker that allows motorized rocking. They also launched an IoT project to allow wireless communication for this product. They were able to get some prototypes out for consumer testing, but unfortunately, the project funding ran out.
- He’s recently spent a lot of time getting processes in place and training employees on the NPD process.
- He has traveled frequently to China to ensure product builds, overseeing any design modification or adjustments in the production process during the pilot run of products.
- He’s worked with Asian vendors on both functional prototype design and tooling. He also works closely with Sales and Marketing to bring the product to market.
- He has a passion for engineering and wants to grow his career in that discipline.
- Candidate 16DE received his BSc in Packaging in 2010. Since then he has worked in various industries from Paper, Military to most current Consumer goods.
- He has 6 years working as a Packaging Engineer and 2 years working as an Industrial Engineer. In his current role, he wears many hats from continuous improvement, new equipment implementation, Health and Safety to Logistics. However, even in his current role, he is consulted as a packaging engineer on a regular basis.
- He has extensive experience working in Corrugated materials. He also has worked with Metals and molded plastics.
- He has experience in working on the manufacturing/production floor and carrying out process improvement tools such as 5 Whys, 8D, Fishbone to define corrective actions and implement improvements.
- He is very familiar with Design to launch process and has worked collaboratively with internal departments such as Sales, Marketing, Production, quality as well as external suppliers.
- He has strong design skills and experience in software such as TOPS and AutoCAD.
- He has great communication skills and attributes his current role to someone who has attention to detail and takes action accordingly.
- He has various affiliations including being part of the IOPP – Institute of Packaging Professionals.
- Candidate 16DE lives in Georgia.
- Candidate 15DE has a BSc in Packaging Science from Clemson.
- He has almost 2 years of working experience as a Packaging Engineer.
- In his recent role, he works as a Packaging Engineer and Designer- His role is split into two areas working with CAD Designs and Supporting the Design team with Customer visits to understand their needs for packaging. This can range from packaging ceramic toilets to vegetables.
- The current site he works at is a high volume/high production facility and is classed as the companies “super-plant”.
- Most of the projects he works on are short/medium term. Daily he contributes to the production meetings, tooling manager and quality.
- During his visits to his customer sites, his key function is to understand the products which are being placed in the corrugated packaging his site produces so they can improve not only the quality but also the design of the box/package, so it can withstand the elements.
- He then works with internal customers and suppliers to ensure that these are designed and can be manufactured in a cost-effective manner.
- He is a very driven individual he works well in teams and is always working on improving. He takes initiative by asking questions on why certain things are operated the way they are.
- He uses Artios CAD and TOPS pro daily.
- Candidate 15DE lives in Georgia.
- Candidate 14DE graduated in 2011 with dual degrees in EE and Computer Science from Northern Illinois University.
- He has experience in PM and PLC troubleshooting, also contract work with traffic controls systems company performing very hands-on troubleshooting, testing, and repair work.
- He also worked with an organization manufacturing low power, high-frequency motors, and worked in the full product development life cycle. Because he worked with a very small team of engineers, he got to do a bit of everything.
- He was the sole developer of a universal driver board for their demonstration units that showed how the motors accept signals, the power output, and the feedback control.
- The board had an embedded system in it. He wrote the firmware for the microcontroller. Before he left, they had an order for 500 boards.
- Because they were small, he was able to engage with some of their customers directly.
- He also was on a project with the sales team/engineering team working alongside a customer’s engineering team to co-develop a ball valve.
- He has not worked with fractional motors but has done maintenance on those motors and controls systems.
- Altium is his go-to PCB design software. He has used Altium designer to organize BOMs, source replacements for obsolete components, and maintained component libraries.
- In his most current role, he worked doing a lot of project documentation (ACAD). They were in the 3rd generation of a medical dispensing device, and he was putting together 200-300 pages of ACAD documentation.
- Candidate 14DE is located in Florida.
- Since graduating with his ME degree, Candidate 13DE has worked in a few different industries – all in a manufacturing environment.
- He worked as a junior engineer in a plant producing electronic cables – serial, CAT5, etc, primarily used for digital communication.
- After a year took another position and had responsibility for takeoffs, layout drawings (2D CAD), process instructions and managing the shop personnel in a structural metal fabrication operation that builds custom metal frames for various building structures…stationary and portable shelters and storage units.
- He gained experience with a variety of machining operations, pipe bending as well as welding and coating processes. He also handled equipment purchases.
- He currently serves as manufacturing engineer in a machining operation – primarily milling and turning of block, rod and cast metal parts.
- In addition to developing work instructions, he provides process improvement, custom fixturing and tool design.
- He is exploring other opportunities at this time because he’s looking for career growth and something that has a large project management component to the responsibilities.
- He is a US citizen and currently lives in Connecticut.
- Candidate 12DE graduated with a degree in Mechanical Engineering in Aug 2017 and an Associates in Applied Science in May 2015.
- He is highly organized he was Team lead/manager for most of the projects he was involved in at college. He also sees himself as an independent worker.
- He has experience in Solid Works CAD experience at college as well as being familiar with reading blueprints.
- He is keen and seeking an opportunity with a company where he can learn, grow and utilize his mechanical engineering degree.
- He communicates well and is ready to begin his engineering career.
- Candidate 12DE is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 11DE has a bachelor’s in manufacturing engineering.
- He has been working in the Engineering industry for the last 14 years.
- His roles range from Manufacturing Engineer to Design Draughtsman.
- He is highly organized and is an independent worker.
- He has experience with CNC machines as well as CAM and dealing with Mechanical 2D and 3D designs.
- He has 9 years using Autodesk inventor and for 15 years in AutoCAD. For most of the career he has had to deal with blueprints.
- He is a certified Lean black belt and Green belt and has used Lean tools throughout this manufacturing career.
- He is located in Texas but has been unable to find a suitable opportunity would like to relocate to Georgia.
- Candidate 11DE is located in TX but would like to relocate to Georgia.
- Candidate 10DE he graduated with his Master’s in ME in 2011.
- His day to day work is in the bearings side of the business involves developing different bearing linings based on customer requirements. They do not produce off the shelf bearing products.
- Quick turnaround is something he deals with every day – usually about a 2-week cycle for a new bearing design – developing concept drawing, cost estimates, manufactured sample, and sales proposal.
- He is familiar with several different design platforms but works most frequently in NX.
- He would like to explore a different industry as long as it holds the challenge of developing new ideas and products, he would welcome the opportunity to broaden his exposure.
- Candidate 10DE is located in Connecticut.
- Candidate 9DE has a BSME and a Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification.
- He has the ability to analyze needs, develop solutions, and communicate effectively in a professional and polished demeanor.
- He has an exemplary knowledge of force analysis, machine dynamics, thermodynamic properties, and material application.
- He has a high comfort level and adaptive ability with technology and computer programs such as AutoCAD, MATLAB, LabView, JAVA, SolidWorks, MSSQL, Microsoft Suites.
- His work experience includes dealing with OEM vendors, customer service, sales techniques (including qualifying sales leads), and excellent interpersonal social skills
- Candidate 9DE is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 8DE graduated with a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Clemson University.
- During college, he co-oped with consumer manufacturing company where he was introduced to product development.
- Soon after graduation, he worked as a product development engineer, he has very strong design skills. He has worked on a number of CAD software platforms, 5 yrs on Solidworks as a co-op. He has been doing 3D modeling at using AutoCAD for 2D layouts, BOMs, and wiring diagrams.
- He also has done a good amount of project management. About 50% of his current role involves control integration, product development, and lifecycle management.
- He has worked on a handful of projects that have a direct interface with customers. Their typical product development cycle is 3 months. He has used MS Project does product cycle management through Excel, reports, and communication.
- His other role is spent on developing documentation and driving product quality management.
- He’s worked with a large variety of materials and components including motors, compressors, plastics, and sheet metal.
- Candidate 8DE is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 7DE has a degree in ME from KSU.
- After graduation in 2014 worked for a year and a half, advancing into a Design Engineer role. He worked closely with customers on new concepts and has a patent pending in both the AU and EU.
- He is currently a Product Engineer with an automotive manufacturer working primarily on design improvements that affect part production processes. He drives the drawing and documentation for ECO’s. His projects involve material testing and product/process validation.
- In his daily role, he creates the drawings that get sent to suppliers for fabrication, mostly for injection molding.
- He’s done some one-off design as well as mass-produced product development.
- His career goal in his next phase is to in the engineering field with more of a focus on the design side – new innovation. He likes product development including the market research, design phase, and validation.
- His best CAD proficiency is in Solidworks but he works in CATIA. He has experience with AutoCAD/Inventor, too.
- He wants to settle down for a long term with a solidly managed company.
- Candidate 7DE is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 6DE has a Mechanical Engineering degree.
- While earning his engineering degree he co-oped for an Automotive part manufacturer much of his responsibilities impacted the production process such as putting together work instructions for various line operations. He did perform some CAD as well but mostly assemblies for improving shop processes and material handling.
- He is proficient in both AutoCAD and Solidworks (over 500 hrs of Solidworks in school.) He dealt with a lot of extruded products and had some stamping experience on a few of his projects there. In his senior design course, he concentrated on designing a machine that taught STEM principles through PFMEA’S.
- Candidate 6DE is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 5DE has a Mechanical Engineering degree.
- He has working experience in Solidworks and participates in weekly project status meetings for tracking progress and activities for the next phases in development.
- He enjoys working in the R&D process, particularly prototyping and testing. He does a lot of hands-on prototyping taking designs he has modeled in CAD to 3D printing.
- His work in soft robotics has introduced him to a variety of fabric and fiberglass applications.
- Candidate 5DE is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 4DE has a BSME from Southern Polytechnic State University and has been working his whole life on cars, motorcycles, ATV’s.
- He has extensive experience designing and building chassis, he has done suspension work, he has even done his own welding and fabrication.
- Candidate 4DE has experience working with vendors, he is the “go-to guy”, he has also worked trade shows and is comfortable with presentations.
- He has 15 years of experience using AutoCAD and SolidWorks. He can create 2D and 3D models and drawings.
- Candidate 4DE is located in Georgia.
- Candidate 3DE is a 2014 graduate in Mechanical Engineering.
- His passion is design work.
- At his current company, he has advanced his expertise in plastics and other packaging materials in his role in the R&D Dept. He primarily assesses new technologies, PET, and coatings.
- He has strong Autodesk Inventor (3D) skills and has worked in Catia earlier on. He also used Solidworks at DBS and has run FEA on all three platforms.
- He has managed projects using MS Project
- Much of his R&D work now is more analytical – assessing how well the design/technology is performing.
- Candidate 3DE is located in Georgia.