DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
The primary role of the DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS is to lead Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain, Warehousing and Distribution of company’s product lines. This individual will manage the optimization and effectiveness of current manufacturing operations and personnel while making effective use of capital and resources in support of company growth and expansion.
To be considered for the Director of Operations position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelors or higher in Engineering, Management, or related degree required.
- 10-15 years’ experience in operations or production management in a highly technical environment.
- Experience with ERP and MES systems.
- Experience creating and implementing documentation, quality and production systems.
- Experience managing a diverse team.
- Excellent problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.