STRATEGIC SOURCING MANAGER- INDIRECT LEASING
The Strategic Sourcing Manager position requires the development of effective sourcing strategies for the company’s strategic categories at the lowest total cost of ownership. Manage procurement of indirect categories including powered industrial vehicles and office supplies. This position is responsible for creating corporate-wide planning, management, and reporting program for the categories under management. Routinely updates and presents to supply chain leadership inflation and savings assumptions for categories including long-range planning projections. Will lead the cross-functional team including facility buyers, purchasing managers, logistics managers, and Supply Chain legal resources for material contracts while ensuring availability, service, and quality needs are met. Develops, implements, and administers policies, procedures, and systems by which these categories of supply are managed. Proactively evaluates, identifies, and leads meaningful continuous improvement of the procurement organization’s policies, procedures, and systems.
To be considered for the Strategic Sourcing Manager position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, operations, engineering, finance, accounting, economics, statistics, or other related fields.
- 5 years of experience in Procurement, Supply Chain, Operations, or Engineering & Maintenance Management
- Availability to travel up to 25%.
- Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Must have advanced computer skills including a significant understanding of ERP (e.g., SAP, TM1, and Hyperion) systems, Excel, and Access.
- Experienced with project and process management
- Ability to work independently and to supervise the work of others.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification a plus