MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING MANAGER
The MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING MANAGER will be responsible for leading the implementation of new products and processes, cost reduction efforts and supporting key safety and quality initiatives.
To be considered for the Manufacturing Engineering Manager position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- BS degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical) and a minimum of 5 years in manufacturing engineering.
- Experience in manufacturing environment with metal fabrication equipment.
- Experience leading CAPEX and building construction/expansion projects.
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational skills, and on-time, in-budget mentality.
- Comfortable in a team environment where company success is paramount.
- Ability to achieve desired results by motivating the team to meet goals.
- Trained and experienced in Lean Manufacturing.
- Strong initiative and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Thrive in a work environment where accountability and innovative thinking are highly valued.
- Proven ability to drive profitability in a product line through design changes and process improvement.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytic skills.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD technical drawing software or equivalent.