MECHANICAL ENGINEER CANDIDATES
Please contact us here or call us at 1-864-305-1391 for more information on a specific candidate.
- Candidate 2127ME is an engineer with both a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- He has been working in product design and development as early as his college internships where he was exposed to a number of different industries – consumer products, med device, and transportation.
- He went to work out of school in a design engineering role. He was primarily focused on equipment for offshore drilling rigs. He was designing mechanical equipment from design concept through validation. Their specs called for 99.9% equipment reliability.
- He took designs through FMEA, tolerance stackups, and was using Creo to develop design packages. Much of the equipment went into high temperature applications.
- He has been in the Atlanta area for the last 2-1/2 years as a Sr Design Engineer.
- His work is all project based, but because he’s been charged with fill product line development, he usually is assigned only one project at a time. He’s learned a lot about packaging electronics giving him experience in both plastics and metals.
- He is involved in the entire upstream concept and follows the product through launch into commercialization. It’s usually about an 18-24 month project cycle requiring large teams of people on one project.
- He’s looking to expand his product development career through broader exposure to a variety of consumer based products solutions – Hand held, medical, beauty products, etc.
- He is pursuing fluency in Mandarin Chinese – he’s trying to get conversationally fluent.
Degree(s)/Certification(s): BS Mechanical Engineering, LSSBB
Level: Executive/ Mid/ Junior
Industry(s) and # years’ experience: 10 yrs Design, Operations and CI Mgt in fabrication operations.
Saved company $26k/yr in production PPE consumables through usage evaluation and vendor cost review.
Spearheaded water reclaim project in paint shop saving ~300k gal of water usage per month
Current Location: NE metro Atlanta
Open to Relocation? No