STRATEGIC SOURCING MANAGER- MRO
The Strategic Sourcing Manager is charged with developing effective sourcing strategies for the company’s MRO, Services, and Capital contracts at the lowest total cost of ownership.
To be considered for the Strategic Sourcing Manager position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics or other related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Procurement, Operations, or Engineering & Maintenance Management
- Availability to travel 25-50%
- Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Must have advanced computer skills including a significant understanding of ERP and data analytics tools (SAP and QlikView experience preferred).
- Ability to work independently and to supervise the work of others.
- Detail and multi-task oriented.