PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
The Product Development Engineer will provide design and project management activities within the product group by working effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
To be considered for the Product Development Engineer position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years direct professional experience with same or similar products, materials and manufacturing processes, including consumer and/or industrial product development and implementation. Experience with motors & drives, controls, plastics, sheet metal cabinetry, or injection molding preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience creating and modifying drawings in Solidworks and Autocad or equivalent
- Experience collaborating with manufacturing facilities in Asia (written and verbal communications)
- Experience with GD&T
- Experience with New Product Introduction (NPI) schedules, including rapid issue resolution and technical problem solving including root cause analysis.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Familiarity with regulatory test standards (ASTM, SAE, ASME, IEEE, UL, CSA, ISO, etc) preferred
- Experience using computer modeling/simulation techniques (CFD, FEA) preferred.