PROCESS ENGINEER CANDIDATES
Please contact us here or call us at 1-864-305-1391 for more information on a specific candidate.
- Candidate 17385 has his BS in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering from GA Tech and 2+ years experience as a Manufacturing Engineer in medical device manufacturing.
- In his current role, he works 75% of his day downstream on non-conformance investigations: using root cause analysis and fishbone diagrams to investigate root causes of any deviations/ defects and proposing corrective actions.
- The remaining 25% is spent upstream leading projects to improve processes and overall equipment efficiency. Using data analytics, process validation, and lean methodologies to create improvements, eliminate scrap and reduce costs.
- He loves the process improvement projects he has been working on and would like to get into a role where he is working more in process impovements.
- He is currently working on his six sigma green belt and leading a process validation project that has resulted in 230k in savings thus far.
- He is proficient in Solidworks and AutoCAD.
- He is a great communicator and enjoys working cross-functionally.
- He is very bright and his work ethic is evident in his desire to “do more” and advance in his career.
- Candidate 17380 has his BS in Mechanical Engineering, his PMP certification and his Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
- He has 8 years experience as a Process Engineer in the automotive and medical device industry doing design analysis, testing and implementing corrective actions.
- In addition, he has 4 years experience with Solidworks and 8 years experience with AutoCad and is proficient in both.
- Candidate 17377 has her BS in Industrial Engineering and 10+ years experience in manufacturing – medical device, automotive, aerospace, and lighting industries.
- She is currently working as an Area Performance Leader for an automotive manufacturer in South Carolina.
- In many of her roles throughout her career, she has been hired on as a manufacturing/ process engineer and then because of her natural leadership abilities and understanding of the manufacturing process has been promoted to a production or area manager.
- Her love is in process improvements/ CI and she has a good understanding of Lean methodologies and process/ operational excellence.
- She has worked in highly regulated environments such as automotive and aerospace. She also has experience in medical devices.
- She is very comfortable with project management and loves working cross functionally. She believes her ability to work with others is one of her greatest assets.
- She is proficient in both Solidworks (4 years experience) and AutoCAD (8 years experience).