The PROCUREMENT ANALYST is responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies, evaluating product offerings, recommending suppliers, and negotiating contracts to enable the organization to achieve their targets. This position performs qualitative, quantitative, and statistical analysis on market trends, supplier performance, pricing, and economic conditions relative to strategically sourced items.
To be considered for the Procurement Analyst position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Procurement, Statistics, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Min 5 years experience in procurement, data mining, statistical analysis, and/or forecasting.
- Hands-on experience utilizing and/or implementing data analytics systems.
- Strong project management experience and reporting skills
- Solid understanding of supply chain and inventory management systems.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, technical and problem-solving characteristics.
- Proficient in Word, Excel (pivot tables. Etc…) PowerPoint, Crystal Reports, and performing queries in