We are currently working with an established manufacturing client who is seeking qualified candidates for a PROGRAM MANAGER based out of their CALHOUN, GA location. The Program Manager is the primary contact with the customer and the customer’s voice internally. While the manager of each department is responsible for the performance of their functional area, a Program Manager ensures that the entire organization is performing based on the customer’s needs and expectations. The Program Manager is a “mini CEO” for each program they manage and is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, on-time delivery, profitability and maintaining qual ty standards. Using project management tools to initiate new programs and execute modifications to existing programs, the Program Manager is responsible for communicating the who, what, when, where, and why of a program. The Program Manager is responsible for the entire lifecycle of a program from nomination until the end of life.
To be considered for the Program Manager position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- OEM or Tier 1 automotive experience required.
- Ability to independently analyze and solve problems with general direction and guidance from management
- Experience managing concurrent, complex programs from design thru PPAP submission (i.e. APQP, VA/VE, DOE, DFMEA, PFMEA, Control Plans)
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- 4 year technical or business degree
- Strong familiarity with ISO/IATF
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Project and other project management tools
- Willing to travel